Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The caricature thread!

Hi everybody I just find out an idea, there's quite a lot of caricatures in the Belgian press when Kim or Justine are doing good results or when people speaks about them....

So, what about posting the caricatures here? it's very funny

Unfortunately I don't have any scanner so i can't scan the caricature from today's paper "La Dernière Heure"! Perhaps if someone have a scanner he/she can buy the paper and scan it!

Anyway, here i explain the caricature!

It's about the quarrel between them

You can see Kim and Justine angry and justine is showing her foot with her right hand telling in French "What about my foot? Do you want it somewhere my foot?" (meaning Kim's butt) and you see Kim with her hand up ready to slap Justine saying in Dutch "And my hand? Have you seen my hand?" And then at the back of the picture there's Guy Verhoofstadt (Prime Minister) and Louis Michel (Foreign Affairs' minister), Louis is saying "And so, like we told..." and Guy continues "... Belgium's symbol"

It's so funny, too bad i don't have any scanner! If someone of you have a scanner he/she can buy the paper and scan for the other people here!

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, nobody seems interested in my thread :rolleyes: but you really miss something because this caricature is so funny

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,394 Posts
I AM interested, I've just never seen one of those caricatures before, so I'm not able to help you...

:wavey:

·
Registered
10,834 Posts
In our tennis club they hung out one where Justine has very big boobs, and Kim is saying: 'C'mon Justine, give back those tennis balls' :p

·
12,394 Posts
:lol: :haha:

·
Registered
907 Posts
cute!!! :lol:

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rhythmboy said:
In our tennis club they hung out one where Justine has very big boobs, and Kim is saying: 'C'mon Justine, give back those tennis balls' :p
LOL!!!!!

BTW, Bram, i couldn't rep you back because i must spread before but to answer your question : yes!

·
12,394 Posts
(shouldn't this better be in the caricature thread?)

nice one's though!!! thanks soooo much! :kiss:

Reactions: KaseyL

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If any belgian have a scanner i can send him/her the caricature from this week!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Very cute,thanks Nica :lol:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.