Tennis Forum banner

1541 - 1554 of 1554 Posts

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Has anybody heard Stephanie Dubois commenting on the streams lately?
I haven't heard her for many months.
Was she just in a try-out?
Anyway it's not that I miss her voice. I didn't think she was very good.

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
^ She was commentating two weeks ago at the San Jose tournament.

·
Registered
14,358 Posts
USO Qualifying

(11)Varvara Lepchenko v Kai-Lin Zhang
Georgina Garcia Perez v Jaqueline Cristian
Lara Arruabarrena v Katherine Sebov
Kurumi Nara v (19)Timea Babos

(7)Arantxa Rus v Isabella Shinikova
Francoise Abanda v Sachia Vickery
Conny Perrin v Ellen Perez
(wc)Bethanie Mattek-Sands v (28)Ana Bogdan

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Big investment at the grounds of the Rogers Cup in Montreal. :eek: They bulldozed 7 courts and the fences are gone. I dunno if they will destroy the other 3 courts and what they plan to do. Perhaps they needed to rearrange the layout to have more room for the alleys between the courts. That's my guess.
A G2 junior tournament (32 boys and 32 girls + qualies) is supposed to be played there starting September 14th. It will never be ready in time. :confused: It was played every year on those courts.
https://www.itftennis.com/juniors/tournaments/tournament/info.aspx?tournamentid=1100045056

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
^^^ I guess Bell didn't want to leave that to TVA Sports like last year when the Videotron owned channel showed Bianca triumph at IW. Bell and Videotron are at war since like ever. Bell will do anything to make TVA Sports more irrelevant that they already are.

·
Registered
14,358 Posts
^^^ I guess Bell didn't want to leave that to TVA Sports like last year when the Videotron owned channel showed Bianca triumph at IW. Bell and Videotron are at war since like ever. Bell will do anything to make TVA Sports more irrelevant that they already are.
Yup I am sure the deal was done at the end of the year but only announced now because they are only showing Premier 5 / mandatory.

I still wish they had the others « Premier » right even if they only show Bianca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1541 - 1554 of 1554 Posts