Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think the score was 6-3 6-4. in the interview after the match Camille said hitting againt higher ranked players recently helped her elevate her game. She was great and its very nice reward for her so many fans. It was a great effort by her, she ran to every ball and was very concentrated. :worship:

It may be Camille's greatest victory to this date, does someone know?

·
Banned
3,589 Posts
I'm sorry I came back now. Every friggin time without fail!

Go Karolina!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,017 Posts
I don't know that this is really that surprising...I'm not surprised to see K-Lina lose to anyone anymore...

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
Camille! :bounce:

This is so good for Camille :) Lets get consistently into the top 100 soon :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
congrats Camille !!

·
Registered
24,441 Posts

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got a few photos of Amelies Dog, a beautiful white Golden Retreiver which i will try to post later tonight. Mods, are pets of Tennis Stars allowed on the internet? Anyway it was a great day of tennis. i finished it with half of a match of doubles featuring Dhenin and her partner against the Klemensheitz sisters. One of the twins blatantly foot faulted and then yelled at the young linesgirl. What else, hung out with some Frenchies and saw camille come out with pigtails in her hair and then tati joined her and Dechy. Only Mary didnt come out and neither did Amelie, i just got a photo through the window of her dog and her and Mary Pierce. Great day of tennis. also chatted up and gave some autographed photos to a person related to a tennis player. The fans really loved my stuff. bought a nice shirt and thats all.

·
Always and forever.
34,149 Posts
Sluggy said:
I got a few photos of Amelies Dog, a beautiful white Golden Retreiver which i will try to post later tonight. Mods, are pets of Tennis Stars allowed on the internet? Anyway it was a great day of tennis. i finished it with half of a match of doubles featuring Dhenin and her partner against the Klemensheitz sisters. One of the twins blatantly foot faulted and then yelled at the young linesgirl. What else, hung out with some Frenchies and saw camille come out with pigtails in her hair and then tati joined her and Dechy. Only Mary didnt come out and neither did Amelie, i just got a photo through the window of her dog and her and Mary Pierce. Great day of tennis. also chatted up and gave some autographed photos to a person related to a tennis player. The fans really loved my stuff. bought a nice shirt and thats all.
cool! glad to read you had a fun! :)
donne moi ton adresse MSN :D

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
:bigclap:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts
Why am I not surprised.
Did Camille hit two winners?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts