Tennis Forum banner

So let's talk about underwear! - for girls and boys alike: what about your bra? :P

• It's my fav piece of clothing. I have a couple of rather sexy ones.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I don't care, I even sleep wearing it.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I get rid of it the minute I get home!

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • What bra?

Votes: 11 26.8%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
ROTFLMAO!!! :bounce: :D

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
It's not my favourite piece of clothing, but I don't hate it either, I don't sleep with it :eek:
I don't know what to vote for.

And BTW, I too thought this would be about size;) LOL

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I don't sleep in a bra or wear one around the house, but I wear a bra when I'm out of the house or, when I was hooking, for tricks. Men like bras. I think it's rude not to wear a bra in public, for some strange reason.

But the ones I hate are those sports bras. I wore one once and couldn't get the damn thing off, I thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room and have it cut off!

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
lol yeah Bea, you made the categories a bit hard... I wasn't sure which one to choose! hehe

I prefer sports bra's! :p

·
Registered
225 Posts
oh I love bra's!!! I collect them!, my fave are the sport ones 'cause they are comfortable and sexy at the same time. I can really say it's one of my fave piece of clothing, I don't sleep with them :eek: 'cause 1. it is not good for your health 'cause it blocks the circulation, and 2. 'cause it is not that comfortable sleeping with your bra on!.

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Isanie said:
oh I love bra's!!! I collect them!, my fave are the sport ones 'cause they are comfortable and sexy at the same time. I can really say it's one of my fave piece of clothing, I don't sleep with them :eek: 'cause 1. it is not good for your health 'cause it blocks the circulation, and 2. 'cause it is not that comfortable sleeping with your bra on!.
and those are pretty good reasons not to sleep with your bra on! :)

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Hmmm yeah i think a size poll might have been more interesting ;)

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Can't go out the door without one, can't sleep with one.
But by preference, the simple, sporty ones, style Calvin Klein.
And PLEASE, without these metal of plastic supports. It feels like wearing a harness! I once bought myself the famous Wonderbra, and if you wanna know how it feels to be slowly but surely strangled, that's the way! And in any case, I don't like this push-up business. After all, each time I turn my head to the right or to the left, I don't want to see one of my breasts!

:D

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Hagar said:
Can't go out the door without one, can't sleep with one.
But by preference, the simple, sporty ones, style Calvin Klein.
And PLEASE, without these metal of plastic supports. It feels like wearing a harness! I once bought myself the famous Wonderbra, and if you wanna know how it feels to be slowly but surely strangled, that's the way! And in any case, I don't like this push-up business. After all, each time I turn my head to the right or to the left, I don't want to see one of my breasts!

rotflmao!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,227 Posts
Only one thing I can say to all you women that do not like Bra's:Send Them To Per4ever, He Loves Bra's! They Go Well With His Diapers!" ;) :) :D

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Hagar said:
I don't like this push-up business. After all, each time I turn my head to the right or to the left, I don't want to see one of my breasts!

What did you do? Tape them to your ears? RTFL!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts