Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hearts: :hearts:

Damn sexy name :kiss:

Okay, I saw your pic as well :eek: :hearts: ;)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
lol! just when i think you're doing something completely un-self-serving i read the fine print and discover otherwise! :D

welcomem to madness jory! :wavey:

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DeuceDiva said:
lol! just when i think you're doing something completely un-self-serving i read the fine print and discover otherwise! :D

welcomem to madness jory! :wavey:
LOL, no the nude pic didn't sway me, it was name..always the name :hearts: :hearts:

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Flatstat said:
LOL, no the nude pic didn't sway me, it was name..always the name :hearts: :hearts:
did you say nude pic???? ;)

same here flat...for me? names hold such meaning...such depth....*starts combing the threads for that pic*

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Josh said:
Wait a minute....nude pics? :eek:

Can't be, I haven't been drunk in a while.
I am using the special and ancient Australian technique of "Reverse picturing". The thinking behind this Technique is because you have been accused of sending nude pics, you will actually send nude pics to prove you didn't send them in the first place and how is that for a 1000th post :) :eek:

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Flatstat said:
I am using the special and ancient Australian technique of "Reverse picturing". The thinking behind this Technique is because you have been accused of sending nude pics, you will actually send nude pics to prove you didn't send them in the first place and how is that for a 1000th post :) :eek:
hahahaha!! for a 1000th post? you deserve a cookie! :D

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
52,159 Posts
Flatstat said:
:worship:

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jory do you notice how DD and Aaron are on there knees, do you get the hint or even the drift of where I am going with this?

If you do can you let me know?, I always feared 1001 would be an embarrassing and intellectual disaster, now I know why :eek:

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Flatstat said:
Jory do you notice how DD and Aaron are on there knees, do you get the hint or even the drift of where I am going with this?

If you do can you let me know?, I always feared 1001 would be an embarrassing and intellectual disaster, now I know why :eek:
JORY you're really beginning to piss us off!! and thats not a good position for a new poster to be in. :devil:

when psychology isn't working, sometimes a good old strong-arming threat does, guys. ;)

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DeuceDiva said:
JORY you're really beginning to piss us off!! and thats not a good position for a new poster to be in. :devil:

when psychology isn't working, sometimes a good old strong-arming threat does, guys. ;)
LOL, thank God you are taking control, me listening to "Tomorrow belongs to me" from Caberet hardly gives a manly impression :eek:

Oh father and mother show us a sign, your children are waiting to see, tomorrow belongs..tomorrow belongs"

*cough* That was so good I need a cigarette :eek:

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Josh said:
Hmm that was over quickly. :eek:
I really only wanted the cigarette :eek:

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #20