Votes: 76 53.9%
  • Marie-Gayanay Mikaelian

Votes: 10 7.1%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's no doubt that these players should have achieved a lot more in their pro tennis careers.. In your opinion, who's the biggest waste of talent?

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
I'd go for Lucic

·
Registered
315 Posts
There's no doubt that these players should have achieved a lot more in their pro tennis careers.. In your opinion, who's the biggest waste of talent?

galle-sidot had a magic-like left-handy ground-strokes. she could have hit her into-out forhand 7-9 time sucsessfully and she hit so many winners with placement rather than power- and that made her game a beauty.

I cannot remeber any other non-power player who hit so many winners just by placement. what a shame she under-achieved. :(

·
Rena's Army
35,200 Posts
lina...was going up....then quickly went down....shame really....was beginning to like her

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Marie

·
Registered
823 Posts
Alexandra Stevenson

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
I voted Lina because she's one of my faves. :wavey: But Gaelle-Sidot had a very good game also and should definitely have achieved more. :sad:

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Re. Baby Blue Eyes, it wasn't really her fault. When Lina was around 16 she developed a foot problem that needed her to take a few months off, but some lousy doctor kept giving her injections of painkillers and anti-inflammatories, to let her keep playing. Even if she wanted to, @ 16-17 it was really the doctor's responsibility not to just do what she may have wanted. (And her parents may have been @ fault on this too).

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Patty!! Or Kimmy, only 1 grand slam :eek: Never heard of any on that list 'cept for the first one :lol:

·
Banned
11,141 Posts
What about Casanova? She was quite talented too. She had a similar technique to Martina but with much more power.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
The answer is not on the poll... ANNA KOURNIKOVA!!! Should've have done 10000000 times better then she did!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts