Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is People! More than war (who starts the war? People do!), More than "Violence" (who committ 100% of homicides? assualts? battery? etc? People!) We produce enough food to feed the entire world and yet we have hunger! (people again!) 100% of the lies are told by people! (has your cat ever lied to you? your dog? your gold fish?) I can go on aand on! But the truth is that we all need to quit acting like people! I say we start the movement right here!

Quit acting like people, people! :mad:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
per4ever said:
*acts like a monkey*
LOL! Careful now K! Aaron might try sticking you in his pants! ;) :p

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I look at people sometimes and what they do, not just politians, but people like in my class. They have no long term goal in life, and they just bitch and gossip about other people. But then I often do what makes me furious with others :fiery:

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
I look at people sometimes and what they do, not just politians, but people like in my class. They have no long term goal in life, and they just bitch and gossip about other people. But then I often do what makes me furious with others :fiery:
Yeah, nobody is perfect. I'm sure that I did the very same in highschool, and to a lesser extent, am still doing it now.

People are the root of all of my anxiety problems :p I want to blow my top almost everytime that I go to work, because I'm just astounded at how stupid people are. Anyhow, I fear that this isn't healthy behavior, and have debated getting it checked out ;)

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
What drives me nut are the people who like insulting you for jokes but are the first to complain when you do the same :fiery:

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Rebecca said:
People are stupid. I'm convinced that this very fact is going to drive me crazy some day.

Becca- I actually do get you now and I am not grasping at straws :p You are just like my honey- he has not accepted that the majority of people are low-lifes and it gets to him...don't torture yourself, accept it. I think he did almost come close to driving himself crazy and it bothered me because i was like at 30 you should know this....the sooner you embrace it, the better for it you will be- trust me ;) But i think you are coming along...

I would also suggest more tolerance Becca- its not such a bad attribute to have :) Do you feel like you are a bit too intense at times? I think you are ;) yes, ok-sorry- more analyzing!! But i say you'll be a different person by the time you are 25 or if not, you might end up in an institute...don't expect to much from people, that way you will be mildly surprised at times :)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dava_russianrule said:

Aha!!!!! There in lies the rub! We are all so full of ourselves! We all have our regular human faults like greed,pride,the abilitie to anger, etc.! This is why we have problems! We have to do a better job of dealing with our problems than we have! We are human enough to be lazy and instead of fixin it ourselves, we want somelse to do it for us! Andm not charge us anything :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Rebecca said:
You know what else drives me nuts? Repeating myself. I can't stand when somebody isn't listening carefully enough the first time, or they just failed to understand, and I have to be punished by being forced to repeat what I said the first time. I'm convinced that doing so makes me dumber, and often refuse. I'm such an asshole.
OMG i know what you are talking about. Some people are just soooooo slooooooooow to understand things & it really drives me crazy! I once slapped my best friend for being as slow as a snail in understanding something i said.

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
I fully agree Mr Dude.

The world is about survival and greed and people too fearful to be themselves because of peer pressure and opinions of others and i use to worry about the latter, now i don't, cos if a few people don't like me, there's a few billion more that might. Shame more don't agree.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
David Agrees? :eek: There must be weakness in my logic!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
No, it is not people, it is less Barrie_Dude that is bad! Every town needs a Barrie_Dude!

I just burned my fingers making some shit for Ronnie and Ronnie, Jr. Actually, it wasn't shit, but my fingers really hurt on my right hand. Ronnie fixed me an ice pack, BUT IT HURTS!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Celeste said:
No, it is not people, it is less Barrie_Dude that is bad! Every town needs a Barrie_Dude!

I just burned my fingers making some shit for Ronnie and Ronnie, Jr. Actually, it wasn't shit, but my fingers really hurt on my right hand. Ronnie fixed me an ice pack, BUT IT HURTS!
No More Dudes! Everything I touch turns to shit! :eek:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Rebecca said:
You know what else drives me nuts? Repeating myself. I can't stand when somebody isn't listening carefully enough the first time, or they just failed to understand, and I have to be punished by being forced to repeat what I said the first time. I'm convinced that doing so makes me dumber, and often refuse. I'm such an asshole.

lol you would HATE me. i have no problem understanding people... my problem is that i have a very short attention span. it takes a lot for me to really concentrate on the person speaking ot me. i just dont see the point in listening considering 99% of what leaves a persons mouth is bullshit. so i wait for certain words and if something perks my interest i say what?

...sometimes i just do it to piss them off, thou. :devil:

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
decemberlove said:
lol you would HATE me. i have no problem understanding people... my problem is that i have a very short attention span. it takes a lot for me to really concentrate on the person speaking ot me. i just dont see the point in listening considering 99% of what leaves a persons mouth is bullshit. so i wait for certain words and if something perks my interest i say what?

...sometimes i just do it to piss them off, thou. :devil:
I'm not a big talker, so it might not be a problem :p I usually wait for a good opening to crack a one liner, or to make some random observation that is unrelated to anything. I usually just watch everybody else have conversation with a smirk on my face, knowing that my time will come :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts