Tennis Forum banner

1881 - 1900 of 1936 Posts

·
Registered
13,029 Posts
Aaaand it's official now. No Oslo, the IBU tried to stay in Finland for another week, but it wasn't possible, so the World Cup ends this weekend in Kontiolahti.

Congrats to Wierer.

·
30,815 Posts
Wish they could have done it in Finland for another week.

What about that last Kazakh guy blatantly cheating in the end of the race? :ROFLMAO: Never saw such a thing

·
Registered
8,425 Posts
Wish they could have done it in Finland for another week.

What about that last Kazakh guy blatantly cheating in the end of the race? :ROFLMAO: Never saw such a thing
What happened with him?

·
Registered
13,029 Posts
It's so stupid to end the season with mixed relay :cry: They should have replaced it with mass start and made the battle for the overall at least a bit more exciting.

·
Registered
8,425 Posts
Herrman gets the Sprint-Cup! :cheer:

·
Registered
13,029 Posts
Well, well, suddenly it got very interesting. Eckhoff now actually has a very good chance to take the overall after Wierer's collapse today, and Oeberg is completely out of the picture. Her head start over Wierer is also significant enough to afford at least one extra miss on her and be comfortable. Of course, the nerves will play a big part tomorrow. Should be exciting!

·
30,815 Posts
That's 8 points difference, right? So Eckhoff needs the following differences to win:

1st - 3rd
2nd - 4th
3rd - 5th
4th - 7th
5th - 9th
6th - 11th
7th - 13th
8th - 15th
9th - 17th
10th - 18th
11th - 19th
20th - 28th
30th - 38th

Considering they start as 3th - 19th, i will dare to sat Eckhoff really needs to eff this up to lose the globe

·
Registered
29,894 Posts
Difficult for Doro but it did feel like Eckhoff was the best athlete of the season. Glad Herrmann and Preuß are in good form, shame that the season has to end already but it is what it is.

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,181 Posts
^don't tell me he calls it a career here.
I thought he would challenge JTB one more year and expose the Russian cheating system again. He'll be missed so much if trrue...
A real character with straight thoughts (and the humbleness to talk in English)
_
well done today, Denise and Franzi
(y)
_
oh how I hate these unrefined smilies

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
So sad to see Martin retiring tomorrow. I started watching biathlon when he had just arrived and he was always my favorite male biathlete. Sucks he has his final race in silence with no crowd to send him off.

·
Registered
12,155 Posts
Fourcade retiring? Suprising, but OK. He has achieved all he can achieve, apart from passing a few of Bjørndalen's records, and continuing long enough to do that much have not been motivation enough.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Echoff's last shooting was a definition of choke.

Sad to see Kaisa, another fave of mine to go. Really would have liked to have a great local crowd to cheer her last time.

1881 - 1900 of 1936 Posts