Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
amazing photos!:worship: you both look like on the red carpet and in spotlight with so many photos taken from many angles :lol:

did you let to sign a photo from her if I can see well? and what´s that yellow envelope? sorry I am asking so much but I am so curious:D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jajajajajajajajaja don´t worry Rovegun XD The yellow envelope is a letter for her :D
And yeah, she signed a photo ^^

·
Banned
26,881 Posts
I would also love going to an official WTA tournament, but there aren't any in Romania... :eek:

Let's see if you could motivate her! :fiery:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
I can't see the pics :(

·
Registered
531 Posts
Maybe this is one of the reasons Sorana has disappointing results for some time now. She is still getting a lot of attention from her fans, media etc. even if she loses everything so she doesn't really care any more if she reaches a certain round in a tournament. She'll probably hover around rank 100 for a time until she retires for good.

·
Banned
26,881 Posts
But if I were her I would do my best to come back and don't disappoint my fans any longer... :shrug:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yes , but it takes a lot of hard work and focus to return to the top and she's been losing for so long I don't think she can make it any more

1 - 12 of 12 Posts