Tennis Forum banner

best comeback "queen" story???

• Capriati's cinderella -like comeback....this one takes the cake

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • Carina's....its a tear jerker...ya have to love the girl for not croaking like a toad!

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Davenport's...shes a fighter...i mean COME ON she was world #1 and then she had to come all the way

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Serena Slam....i dunno...i just dont like Capriati and i dont find Corina's story so AWE AWYY like..

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?? the BEST comeback "queen" story in all of tennis in the last 5 yrs???**IMPORTANT**

There are just so many i cant even count on both my fingers and toes hehe!...ok there are different "comeback queen" catagories, sure, like Corina's comeback from leukimia :angel: ...BUT im really looking too see what the BEST on court tennis comeback has been? is it Davenports comeback from knee surgery in late 01? when she was world #1?

OR is it the famous Cinderella story of Capriati's? once hailed as tennis's next "chris evert" and propelled into american stardom...to just fizzle out :confused: eventualy and then to everyones amazement :eek: ROAR back into our hearts and in doing so capturing three slams and the world #1 ranking for over four months off and on...hmmmm i wonder??? well i will let YOU ALL decide! ;)

thanks!

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
well petrova's has been pretty good.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
since i started this thread i will have to say Capriati's...because #1 its the most famous comeback story EVER...tennis and even sports wise ...and #2 i find that she always finds a way to comeback...even if she looses she always makes it difficult for her opponents to finish her off!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL @ Petrova...isnt she the one who beat Capriati at the French open?? UGGH ....well i say this much...petrova youre on Jens hit list WATCH OUT!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
why don't you shut the fuck up Trish? I like Jenny as much as the next fruity-tennis-loving-dude, but honestly shut up all ready!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rteal...you shut up...god why you say that? starting trouble...whats your problem?

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oooh and if you have a problem with me...send me an e-mail dont fucking post it on MY THREADS BITCH!...understand?? huh??? you better ... vegetable eating witch

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Trish101 said:
Rteal...you shut up...god why you say that? starting trouble...whats your problem?
He has many problems. ;)

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
mmm...compared to those listed, Cappy's the best one. The others wasn't as "dramatic"...if u knoe wat im sayin

·
Registered
24,190 Posts
"i will have to say Capriati's...because #1 its the most famous comeback story EVER...tennis and even sports wise"-trish

i bet a bunch of people could think of a few tennis comebacks let alone make lists of greater SPORTS comebacks.

3 that blow jenny outa the water... we can just use first names here
monica, michael, and wayne.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya those where great Faboo....no doubt...espeacially waynes...because he is a hockey player AND hes Canadian AND hes one hot ass guy!! hehehe yeah ...so i guess its really a matter of taste really Fabbooo...i mean im just pointing out that Jens Cinderella-like comeback IS a candidate for best comeback...of course its not the only great one...thanks for pointing it out though...!:)

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mmm im not Canadian? thats like saying the pope isnt Catholic...which he is...and YES i am Canadian...want to know what city?...Torontoo...or more spacifically Richmond Hill Ontario...thanks for knowing what country i live in...not

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and just so you know Kiing Lyndsay i rwally resent the fact that you always judge me...i thought we buried the hatchet? why do you have to insult my country now? ai am canadian and im DAMN proud to be an all Canadian girl ok? stop dissingf me and my country or else ill diss you and your country ok? its called respect...show some!

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Trish101 said:
and just so you know Kiing Lyndsay i rwally resent the fact that you always judge me...i thought we buried the hatchet? why do you have to insult my country now? ai am canadian and im DAMN proud to be an all Canadian girl ok? stop dissingf me and my country or else ill diss you and your country ok? its called respect...show some!
When did we bury the hatchet you idiot?

i doubt you are canadian, dawn.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts