Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok what the hell why did ya'll ban my brother, and then had the never to say u dont know why. get on your P's and Q's ya'll dont know what your doing this is not myspace it's a F**kin tennis board it's not shit and you guy's are not making any money just board ass people with nothing else to do but to sit on their computer and ban people for the fun of it go to hell asap!!!:devil::fiery:

·
-
26,863 Posts
yeah and you think this post is going to make any difference :rolleyes:

:wavey:

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
My brother might have expressed himself in a rude and immature way but I also would like to know why my other brother was banned. He did nothing on this board to warrant a banning. He was polite and nice and got along with everyone and never did anything impolite. His username is/was don28.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
There's a rule saying if people from the same household are both posting on this board, the admins should be informed of this before the 2nd account is made.
As we were informed of a 2nd account from your household (yours), and we explained this rule then, you were clearly aware of this rule and yet chose to create a 3rd account without informing us. Rules for that are clear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.