Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your BITCH SLAPPIN comments in here if you want to vent on DUBYA'S MORONISH ASS!

This is for those who want to say bad things(AND BAD THINGS ONLY) about Dubya! i'll go first!

Dubya is a stupid ass robot(dumbass) who I feel like beating the shit out of. I feel like taking my right hand all the way back and POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER! :wavey:

Reactions: Halardfan

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
President Bush doesn't communicate as well as he should to the middle class and the poor.

Dawn, for a peace loving woman you sure like to put up your dukes alot! :eek:

Reactions: Helen Lawson

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
the cat said:
President Bush doesn't communicate as well as he should to the middle class and the poor.
I think that sentence could drop the "to the middle class and the poor" part and be even more close to reality. ;)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because internet fighting is actually harmless. (MOST of the time)

I would like Bush to experience everything "Kenny" from "Southpark" has endured. Every single little "death"... "Oh my god you'll killed DUBYA"!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
yeah W lacks some serious communication skills. maybe he skipped over public speaking in college?

he walks really funny, anyone ever notice? i think someone tried to teach him to walk with self-confidence n some clout... but really he just looks like he just got back from a rough night of sex with shaq. he swings his arms weird too. mechanical movements

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"Kenny" from "Southpark" has better moves and a grasp on the English language more so than DUBYA and he is a cartoon and he mumbles too. lmao

GEORGE, I take my bowling ball and hit u in kneecap! CRACK!

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
decemberlove said:
yeah W lacks some serious communication skills. maybe he skipped over public speaking in college?

he walks really funny, anyone ever notice? i think someone tried to teach him to walk with self-confidence n some clout... but really he just looks like he just got back from a rough night of sex with shaq. he swings his arms weird too. mechanical movements

OMG, Love, i thought it was just me--everytime i see him, i cringe--that reminds me to have teh TV off at 9pm tonight for his address :rolleyes: he walks with his chest up, like he's about to beat it, saying something like "I'm the President of the US and I'm going to kick ass..no matter what you say"...and the smug look on his face- like yeah, I actually pulled it off and you are all a bunch of dumbfucks, look, I'm President...I honestly don't think he even believes it....he just reminds me of a slimey, sleazy, old man..i can't actually explain it!!

·
Banned
618 Posts
George W. Bush, is a fellow with the Skull and Bones, a Faustian Financial Fraternity at Yale University and was "born again" in the Satanic Order of the Brotherhood of Death. He, like his father, lacks integrity, character and principle. He is devoid of punch, pizzazz and personality, his manner of speech is flat and phony, and thus makes the ideal candidate for the Cachets Cartel that controls the country. Junior Bush lacks all of the luster of a legitimate leader, he speaks in "liberalize" talking right and leaning left as did his father who parroted the Rockefeller, Kissing wing of the party

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
George W Bush is an ass...an ass I tell ya!!!! There is nothing that man can say or do top convince me that he has an ounce of sense!!! And his arrogant approach to international relations just irks me more. His "Us Against The World" approach isn't helping his cause one bit. To put it simply, he is just a dumb ass!!! :fiery: :rolleyes: :fiery:...this is going to be my favourite thread yet!!! Thanks Dawn :kiss:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
the sick part about it is he'll probably get re-elected, :fiery: according to all the polls, he's really popular in the States. I can't stand his ass :mad:

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
robrich said:
the sick part about it is he'll probably get re-elected, :fiery: according to all the polls, he's really popular in the States. I can't stand his ass :mad:
Very sad, isn't it? :sad: But then he is the leader of a country that still has 'white-only' proms, so what do you expect? :sad:

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
27,438 Posts
President Bush will not be elected.....his approval ratings are about 65-70% now.

His father, in an eerily same time frame after a victorious war in Iraq, was running in the 90% range for approval ratings.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exactly Sam L!! I don't know though his DUBYA Daddy didn't get re-elected so maybe America will wake up and vote his ass on out!

I mean it's like his is not human and his outward appearance and brain is being worked on by little robots with levers and they are conveying what we the *real humans* see.:)

Marcusrock is right "he is psycho";)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree with u Joshua:) One can only pray.

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
27,438 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
I agree with u Joshua:) One can only pray.
LOL Dawnie ;) I think this situation is typical of one of Madonna's new song:

I'm not religious, but I feel so sad

Makes me wanna praaaaaay

;)

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
There is no eloquent William Jefferson Clinton type waiting in the wings(West Wing ;) ) to win the presidential election for the Democrats as was the case in 1992.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Joshua! I love that song! Did u see her sing Like a Prayer with the choir on MTV? I was thrilled!

the cat, I know.. so one can only pray......

p.s. don't forget to talk crap about Dubya!

BUSH IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, they don't speak English, don't understand anything about foreign affairs, and they can be boxed unwrapped.;):)

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Dawn, I don't even think there is a Republican challenger for him in 2004.

But no matter what party people belong to it is their responsibilty to vote. A poor voting turnout is always sad to see.

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Post your BITCH SLAPPIN comments in here if you want to vent on DUBYA'S MORONISH ASS!

This is for those who want to say bad things(AND BAD THINGS ONLY) about Dubya! i'll go first!

Dubya is a stupid ass robot(dumbass) who I feel like beating the shit out of. I feel like taking my right hand all the way back and POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER! :wavey:
Violence is not the answer, Dawn. PEACE is the answer. Surely the peace-loving French would not approve of your actions. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts