1 - 20 of 1151 Posts

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
let's answer my own questions

"So here's 5 questions:

1) Who is the sexiest ATP player?
2) What is your favourite song of the moment?
3) What do you put on your bagels?
4) What is better: no job and no money, or a sucky job with $$$
5) Tell a dirty secret about you!"

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
You're such a geek, mr "i'm not going to post anymore" ;)

Anyhow, I'm tired, crabby, and other things. I just got a job and realized today during my 12 hours shift, that I was going to be working every damn fucking day until he hires more staff. Which is nice for my checkbook and all, but bloody hell. I tired. It doesn't help that my sister and mother had to pack all my shit because I couldn't come home. Grrrr. But the good news is that I can now go to Montreal and take 6000 pictures of Ferrero :hearts:

On that beautiful note, goodnight :)

·
This is my fancy user title
9,049 Posts
Cookie Box said:
So here's 5 questions:

1) Who is the sexiest ATP player?
2) What is your favourite song of the moment?
3) What do you put on your bagels?
4) What is better: no job and no money, or a sucky job with $$$
5) Tell a dirty secret about you!

1) um andy roddick (just for you bagel)..accually robby genepri(sp?)
2) All about loving you by bon jovi
3) Nothing coz i don't eat bagels...bagels suck ;)
4) Well sucky job with money...that way u can go get hammered afterwards with all your money and forget all about your shitty job
5) i have none im an :angel:

ok your turn

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But the thing is, it's not Dr. Martian Bagel here, it's his little sister using the same computer, with the same IP address. Please Josh don't ban me.

Cool that you got yourself a job. ;) Didn't I tell you that you would get one? The truth is in my posts! And Goodnight.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Canuck_Fan said:
hi becca how r u? :wavey:
I'm tired and it's going to be a long few days. I won't have internet again until Wednesday, which means I miss so many sexy Ferrero moments! I won't have TV either! God, it's awful. I'm going to have to read or something... *shudder* ;)

Cookie Bitch: Yes, yes you did. It's not exactly heaven, but I took home 20 bucks in tips tonight, which is pretty good for a bloody Chip Truck. Yup, I work in a trailor that is parked on the side of the road just out side of town and serve old people, construction workers, Firemen and Cops all day. It's a lot of work though... it'd be nice if I could just sit in a chair and take orders all day :p

Goodnight for real now :devil:

·
9,049 Posts
poor u...i would go through withdrawl if i didn't have the net for that long...and no tv...geez thats would drive me to accaully leave my house to do something...god it shows i have no life

·
9,049 Posts
Oh btw i passed my one class i was taking this semester. i got a 75 yeah me...and so now im finally finished cegep and now its on to university :)

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK let's try again

Canuck_Fan said:
1) um andy roddick (just for you bagel)..accually robby genepri(sp?)
2) All about loving you by bon jovi
3) Nothing coz i don't eat bagels...bagels suck ;)
4) Well sucky job with money...that way u can go get hammered afterwards with all your money and forget all about your shitty job
5) i have none im an :angel:

ok your turn
1) thanks for your choice, except Rusedski, no doubt that Andy is the sexiest
2) "Miss World" by Hole, but you already know it. I've downloaded some bootlegs of that song too. I'm more the person listening the same song 2304923809 times, variety in music is not for me.
3) Vege-Pate dayum
4) No job and no money, that's why I'm almost not working this summer.
5) I have secrets, but they are not dirty, unfortunately for you, nosey boi.

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rebecca said:
I'm tired and it's going to be a long few days. I won't have internet again until Wednesday, which means I miss so many sexy Ferrero moments! I won't have TV either! God, it's awful. I'm going to have to read or something... *shudder* ;)

Cookie Bitch: Yes, yes you did. It's not exactly heaven, but I took home 20 bucks in tips tonight, which is pretty good for a bloody Chip Truck. Yup, I work in a trailor that is parked on the side of the road just out side of town and serve old people, construction workers, Firemen and Cops all day. It's a lot of work though... it'd be nice if I could just sit in a chair and take orders all day :p

Goodnight for real now :devil:
20 bucks in tips :eek: That's not bad. I don't think Farmer Timmy will be a problem for sushi on clay, too bad you won't have tv as I'm sure they will show part of that match on tsn, unless they prefer to show a taped match of an american player or the potato. Come back soon, the Internet world is already missing you. :bounce:

·
9,049 Posts
You are lucky you get to stay home and do nothing...while i go to work and well do nothing there but thats besides the point...i still have to go ;)

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Canuck_Fan said:
Oh btw i passed my one class i was taking this semester. i got a 75 yeah me...and so now im finally finished cegep and now its on to university :)
Yeah congrats :bounce: Me one semester left and uni is over :D + my computer science project but that's not too important.

BTW I'm starting to learn Spanish with a cd-rom. Soy good so far!

·
9,049 Posts
my 5 questions

1) Whats your fav alcholic drink?
2) Fav movie?
3) What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
4) Who is gonna win RG?
5) What is your fav pass time?

there u happy now :p

1 - 20 of 1151 Posts