Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is for Andy's 5 fans... well, atleast at this website. Let's see if it can get the record for least amount of views and replies for a player thread! Unless more of his fans speak up. Don't be ashamed because that's a pathetic quality! Anyway, maybe I'll post some pictures or something...

oh, and if you are one of his few fans who magically step foot inside here, I hope you don't mind the title and jokes. I just figure, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, and that's the lesson I learned from actually trying to beat 'em!

·
Premium Member
181,834 Posts
you missed out Bobblehead ;)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Good idea, Mrs G, good idea! You know, even though I'm no Roddick fan, I might pop in here to give a little report of his matches now and then, the ones that aren't covered by American TV (ha ha!), and mention what he's doing well and what he's doing badly. I wish to tread a balance between the pro and anti-Roddick line, and this thread may help me achieve that.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Hendouble said:
I wish to tread a balance between the pro and anti-Roddick line, and this thread may help me achieve that.
*makes plans to send Sjengster a complete copy of The Agassi/Andy Show, aka Wimbledon 2003 as covered by ESPN/2*

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Susan the lawyer would so approve of this thread.

no wait, she'd still find a reason to sue you Mrs. Guga. ;)

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
'Lest y'all forget, this IS STILL a fan thread. :cool: LOL!

Okay, I said I'd post pictures-- but not just any pictures

From Nasdaq-100

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Mrs G, I'm in!

Wow, he looks so swarthy in that picture. Maybe Mandy was talking about commitment. Whatever, rahr!

I'm hoping he can at least make the QF at Wimbledon...I will consider that a successful tournament.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
I love Andy! I just hate when he gets called 'dickhead'. I see no point to that. and if I/we said that about their faves, they'd have us banned.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seles, Hurley, 1jackson2001, Lindsayfan, :wavey:

Hendouble said:
Good idea, Mrs G, good idea! You know, even though I'm no Roddick fan, I might pop in here to give a little report of his matches now and then, the ones that aren't covered by American TV (ha ha!), and mention what he's doing well and what he's doing badly. I wish to tread a balance between the pro and anti-Roddick line, and this thread may help me achieve that.
Yay!!!!!!! Btw, where are you from?!

WHERE'S MY DEARLY BELOVED NALDO?!

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Seles said:
I love Andy! I just hate when he gets called 'dickhead'. I see no point to that. and if I/we said that about their faves, they'd have us banned.
Well, personally, I love Dick.

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
I'm surprised that this is the first DH cheering thread :confused:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Seles said:
Yeah, I get sick and tired of it too. But I call Andre baldy..so it's all good. ;)

Count me in Mrs_Guga! :bounce:

·
Love the Legends of Tennis
4,464 Posts
Yeah I like Andy too.

BTW, I have his SF win over Agassi and the Final available on DVD if anyone is interested.

Hope he does well at Wimbledon!

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
tennisvideos said:
Yeah I like Andy too.

BTW, I have his SF win over Agassi and the Final available on DVD if anyone is interested.

Hope he does well at Wimbledon!
I'd love to have the SF and F...especially that SF!

How can I get it? I prolly should PM you about this lol.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I love Andy! Count me in.

I want him to do well at Wimby... :D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts