Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck and get your first title of the year!!!!!!
:bounce: :D :worship: :bounce: :D :worship: :bounce: :D :worship: :bounce: :D :worship:

·
Registered
19,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Good luck Nastya :)

·
Registered
19,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go Nastya!!! :D :worship:

·
Registered
113,566 Posts
Go Anastasia! Make it 4-0 over Magui!

·
Registered
19,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go Nastya!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
976 Posts
The best of luck to Anastasia :bigclap:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Keep going Nastya :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Nice win over Serna, a tricky player indeed. I hope she wins this sucker and proves to everyone she has it all, and another title! GO NASTYA! :worship:

For now, keep enjoying the horses Nastya! :p ;) :tape:

·
Registered
113,566 Posts
Go Nastya.

Myskina set to lead a revolution with Russians on world stage

World No.7 Anastasia Myskina is pleased with the prospect of leading a Russian battery to dominate tennis on the world stage.

"I feel proud about it," Myskina said at the Dubai Tennis Stadium.

"I feel so great and good about being the top Russian player and having to lead a pack of young players at tournaments around the world," she smiled.

Statistics and figures are awesomely in favour of the Russians. Seven of the world's top 30 women's players come from Russia. And of these, four - Anastasia Myskina, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Elena Likhovtseva and Lina Krasnoroutskaya - are here in Dubai staging a serious threat to the title next Saturday.

World No 7 Anastasia Myskina"Being the top-ranked player among the Russians gives me great joy, but it also puts me under some sort of pressure," Myskina admitted.

"We are blessed to have so many players in the top rung and it feels nice to see your country doing well," she smiled.

Myskina enjoyed her most successful presence on the tour last year when she won four titles to stay as the No.7 on the rankings with earnings of more than $1 million.

"Being among the top is rather difficult. Of course, you gain a lot of confidence when you play against top players," she announced.

"However, it just keeps getting stronger and you are required to be ready at all times to defend your position on the rankings."

Reactions: St.Sebastian

·
Registered
19,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:yeah: Go Anastasia :banana:

Reactions: St.Sebastian

·
Registered
19,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
come on baby, do it please!!! beat meghann now!! :bounce: :yeah: :worship: