Tennis Forum banner

641 - 650 of 650 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Look at Youtube for video called "MOJO's Hosting Reel - Melissa Jo Hunter". Amanda Coetzer is interviewed there (aprox. from 4:00). It's from 2005

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
I still can’t believe she married that hideou$ geezer!
It’s almost crazier than the fact that she beat Steffi FOUR times in less than two years. Three out of four straight sets, two in slams and one being Graf’s single worst loss ever! Obviously Steffi wasn’t doing so great for at least two, maybe three of those encounters, but it’s still something I would have bet heavily against before the 1995 shocker. A five foot two player blows Graf off the court more than once! Amazing!

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
I still can’t believe she married that hideou$ geezer!
It’s almost crazier than the fact that she beat Steffi FOUR times in less than two years. Three out of four straight sets, two in slams and one being Graf’s single worst loss ever! Obviously Steffi wasn’t doing so great for at least two, maybe three of those encounters, but it’s still something I would have bet heavily against before the 1995 shocker. A five foot two player blows Graf off the court more than once! Amazing!
A good example that size doesn't matter on a tennis court. How "big" is Justine Henin?

641 - 650 of 650 Posts