Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THANX 2 THE POSTERS WHO HAVE SHOWED EMPATHETIC SUPPORT TO THE WILLIAMS FAMILY & FANS.

In This Tragic Time Many Of You Have Been Great During This Time And I Really Thank You. Thanks For Listening And For Reading Without Any Debate Or Negative Feedback.

Those Who Had The Audacity To Even Argue About Anyone's Feelings At This Time.. (i Only Wish You Well And That Nothing Like This Happens To Your Favorites). You All Know Who U Are.

Anyway, Thanks For The Threads,posts And The Sincere Comments During This Tragic Time . It Is Appreciated.

Reactions: Sam L

·
Banned
947 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
In This Tragic Time Many Of You Have Been Great During This Time And I Really Thank You. Thanks For Listening And For Reading Without Any Debate Or Negative Feedback.

Those Who Had The Audacity To Even Argue About Anyone's Feelings At This Time.. (i Only Wish You Well And That Nothing Like This Happens To Your Favorites). You All Know Who U Are.

Anyway, Thanks For The Threads,posts And The Sincere Comments During This Tragic Time . It Is Appreciated.
thank you, dawn marie, and i fully agree with you. kudos to mark newman for his positive thread. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.