Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have so much fun here, and thanks for providing me a great time.
Every single post here is eggcellent, it cheers me up all the time.
*bows to everyone*

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
:)

Funny that you posted this just before the board was closed... Luckily enough it's up and running again, so those posts won't end for now...
:wavey:

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
andy_c76 said:
Funny that you posted this just before the board was closed... Luckily enough it's up and running again, so those posts won't end for now...
:wavey:
Bingo, i had an awful feeling after the board closed...terrible.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
I think that was the feeling for many of us... I was away for the weekend, then I came back here and found it shut down... I mean, it's nice to know that you can log on in here and find someone you can talk to, and it looked like all those contacts were lost forever. Actually many posters had already moved to other boards :)

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
andy_c76 said:
I think that was the feeling for many of us... I was away for the weekend, then I came back here and found it shut down... I mean, it's nice to know that you can log on in here and find someone you can talk to, and it looked like all those contacts were lost forever. Actually many posters had already moved to other boards :)
Many posters have moved?I guess all of us are morale to this board, how can they to this?!:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts