Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
16,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally!!! For whole week we've waited to see this clash of titans.
Thank god we're not gonna see that mediocre match Jankovic vs. Henin.
Kuznetsova vs. A. Bondarenko surely is by far a dream 1/2 final and one to be televised. :rolleyes: :eek: :help:

·
Registered
12,384 Posts
:lol: :lol:

don't really need to watch anymore matches anyways.
Results are pretty much set.
Justine def. Jankovic
Svetlana def. Bondarenko

Justine def. Justine's biatch.

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
Yasmine said:
is that what they're showing? :eek:
why am I not surprised one bit :eek:
Eurosport France will show both matches. :ras:
But yeah, ESP Intl will show Kuzzy vs Bond. Thankfully it looks like a Serbian TV station will show Jelena vs Justine.

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
I think they are showing both matches.Anyway, even if they would show Kuznetsova-Bondarenko, it wouldn't be eurosports fault, cause they have the schedule a week before, and it's up to organizers after.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
*schorsch is so happy he's got esp france :p

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
British Eurosport have scheduled for Live WTA Tennis from 12pm - 2pm, which is 1st match.

The first match is Justive vs Jelena. :D

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
OK...I checked the ES schedule and from Tuesday on, there will be live matches from Berlin 10-17 GMT :worship:

·
Registered
16,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OH, good to see Eurosport switched their broadcast to Justine vs. Jelena :)

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
too much tennis for me in this week :eek:
I certainly won't watch all the matches.I even don't have time.But it's more matches to pick from.I guess I'll be watching a match per a day :p

·
Banned
25,958 Posts
Eurosport Germany is obsessed with snooker. They've been showing this sport all week long. Goddamnit.

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
:mad:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Eurosport Germany is obsessed with snooker. They've been showing this sport all week long. Goddamnit.
Yeah, this makes me mad, too. Right now the Snooker World Championship is dominating the ES1 schedule.:mad: :fiery: Unbelievable amount of snooker every day, but only the second SF and the final on sunday from Warsaw. Right now, I don't see them changing their schedule in favour of the first and from my point of view much more exciting match between Jelena and Justine.:sad: Unfortunately I'm not able to catch other versions of Eurosport like the french edition of it.:fiery: :sad: I'm still trying to figure out where to watch it. Livestream or something like that. Every suggestion is very welcome.:help:

·
Registered
860 Posts
No Jankovic today on eurosport:eek: :fiery:& they show only one semifinal, why not both???

·
The only girl in the world.
20,969 Posts
Why are you getting so mad at snooker coverage? They show snooker from time to time and we get tennis coverage almost every week :shrug: Btw I believe that it's a WC in snooker atm, so it's kinda more important than tierII tournament :shrug: That's how I see it.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts