Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its so great to have Billie Jean commentating. Its the first time Ive ever had the chance to hear her commentate and she is awesome!!

I feel like going out and havving a hit myself with all the coaching/technique tips she gives out!!

She said today that Anna K is a better player when she doesnt have time to think - just react, too true!!

Anyway im just pleased aussie tennis fans get Billie Jean and Pam for The Oz Open!!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Yes, I had the pleasure of hearing Billy Jean commentate for the Monica Seles vs Cara Black match and she is funny. I didn't know Monica loved Australia so much until Billy Jean kept going on about Monica's comments about Australia.

Luv Ya Mon!

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
I so miss BJK!! SHe is the BEST!!:)

·
Registered
237 Posts
What did BJK say about Monica and Australia? Did she have anything new or interesting to say about her?

The only day I'm out and they decide to broadcast Monica's match!

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Yes Billie Jean King is cool, I really love her commentary too.

destructo girl, too true, she's one of the commentators who really appreciates Martina's game. She was just saying the other day "I think too few people really understand Martina's game, the little nuances that exist" or something like that :)

·
Banned
3,727 Posts
I love Billy Jean's Accent ......... i dunno what kind of American accent she has ...... but its sooo cute!!!!! She reminds me of Meghann schaugnessys accent!!! i didnt really notice the accent when beill jean was on the tv in person but when u dont see the persons face or body it really changes your veiw as you notice other things liek their voice ........ im just blabbering on so ill try to stop now~~~~~ STOP!!!!!!!!

ok im done!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Ummm Billy Jean said that this is the fittest she has seen Monica. She's really eager to keep playing and she is so happy at the moment because she loves playing in Australia. She said that Monica loves the people and the tournament, the people are the most friendly and she loves going shopping in Melbourne and she just loves to keep coming down to Australia.

She was saying how she talks to Monica about her game and how Monica will come out of the match and say "Oh I know I didn't go forward on that slice" in a whiney way but it's funny. Also that she loves the way Monica figets all the time on the court and that is good because it keeps you focused and it is a sign of a perfectionist. She had some great things to say about Monica.

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts