Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was informed by Setio that Bali has been showered again since this early morning and as of now, at 11:00 AM Jakarta time - rain has stopped there in Bali but it is still cloudy! So, let's hope - clear sky will be over Nusa Dua when time is up to see QF matches for singles and SF for doubles later today! :cool: :drink:

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
:drink:

·
Registered
114 Posts
well...rain proves to be a lucky charm to angelique...dont mind if it pours again today :rolleyes: :umbrella:

·
Registered
904 Posts
does anyone know if it is still raining

·
Registered
904 Posts
hope not, im ready to go :smoke:

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Good luck to Saori, tough match against Angie :unsure:, but you can do it Saori! :yeah:

Obatafan.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Dementieva 1-0

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Dementieva 2-0 Tanasugarn

·
Registered
904 Posts
2-0 elena :scared: :boxing: Fight tammy Fight till the bitter end

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Choke Dee, Tammy!!! ;)

Wow, Setio was interviewed by TV 7 - so, Angie's fans in Jakarta...please watch TV 7 later tonight! Setio is confident that Angie would play until Sunday! Go, ANGIE!!! :cool:

·
Registered
904 Posts
i don't know about sunday, saori is hot and confident of late and angelique has been the opposite losing alot of 3 setters, i think saori will prevail today, just an opinion

·
Registered
904 Posts
of course angie has won hear and saori has never even been in a final, she may be nervous

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
I guess the scores are frozen

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
fight Tammy Fight :mad:

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, I have been impressed with what Saori has been doing this year! ;) She has improved so much! :cool:

Though it is not counted as head to head, at Asian Games (the equivalent of PanAm Games for Asian nations) in Busan, South Korea last year - in the final of team event, Angie defeated Saori Obata 75 64 which led Indonesia to win gold medal! :bounce:

Sure, it is gonna be fierce battle later on between stylish Angie and sweet Saori! Only the better player would win the match! :D

FYI, Setio used his psyche or strong belief back in 2001 - Angie was unknown player for many Indonesians but Setio who was still working in Bali - believed that Angie would be the champion and it happened! Lot of people were making fun of him and laughing at him for believing Angie then. :eek: The answer is with Angie herself...how far she wants to go - anyhow, go the distance, Angie! :angel:

Tammy - SU SU!!! Maria, keep rocking!

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Info from Setio - Alyona leads 5-2! Tammy makes many UEs! :( Tammy!!! :eek:

Alyona places the ball smartly - barely on the line and it makes Tammy has to move all around! :( Tammy!!! :fiery:

1 - 20 of 321 Posts