Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
пьяная в
64,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and then when I come back home and try to visit on my tablet, everything is normal :confused:

What the hell? :spit: Did it happen to anyone else :unsure: :eek:

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
... and then when I come back home and try to visit on my tablet, everything is normal :confused:

What the hell? :spit: Did it happen to anyone else :unsure: :eek:
are you using a p-r-o-x-y or VPN? It was doing the same for me. I was using it to see Wimbledon . I disabled it and it came back to normal.

·
пьяная в
64,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are you using a p-r-o-x-y or VPN? It was doing the same for me. I was using it to see Wimbledon . I disabled it and it came back to normal.
I used VPN last week to watch junior matches on the BBC website, yeah... but not on TF (and TF told me I was banned from the board when I tried to browse it on my phone, but not on my tablet or PC) :confused: :scratch:

Can you tell me what IP was banned?

Lee
Hello! I was told I was banned from the board when I tried to browse it on my phone last Thursday, but when I got back home I could access it on my tablet & PC :unsure: I don't know my phone's IP, but I could browse TF flawlessly on my phone yesterday, so I guess it was a temporary bug?

·
Administrator
1,936 Posts
I used VPN last week to watch junior matches on the BBC website, yeah... but not on TF (and TF told me I was banned from the board when I tried to browse it on my phone, but not on my tablet or PC) :confused: :scratch:

This is most definitely why it happened. is it working now?

Hello! I was told I was banned from the board when I tried to browse it on my phone last Thursday, but when I got back home I could access it on my tablet & PC :unsure: I don't know my phone's IP, but I could browse TF flawlessly on my phone yesterday, so I guess it was a temporary bug?
VPN stuff for sure. let me know if its working fine now though. just in case :)

~Shane

·
пьяная в
64,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VPN stuff for sure. let me know if its working fine now though. just in case :)

~Shane
But I didn't use VPN on my phone nor on TF? It's working very fine now :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts