Tennis Forum banner

801 - 820 of 829 Posts

·
Registered
19,188 Posts
Potapovian and danyal had a chance... There is other side, Adam, where both of them did not know when Andreas, Sam and Pete! had to use their legacy advantages.

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #802
Here are some of the best moves I saw all game - Again, my knowledge is based on the votes and the rewards:

1. Potapovian with the idol play. This is the first time in the history of TF Survivor that someone has not only played an idol for someone else but it was successfully done. You really outdid yourself this game and I officially move you to All Star Status.

2. Pete's steal a vote in Week 3 saved it from going to a tie and saved his own skin.

3. Every single voting advantage was used correctly and effectively. Not one voting advantage went to waste apart from the almost blindside at Final 7 but I don't exactly blame Musty for that. It was the right move.

4. Wozzy wisely recognised he was not gonna win the steady challenge and accepted a reward two hours into the steady challenge. His vote cancellation ended what was going to be another tied vote that very tribal council.

5. Pete nominating himself to fight Final 4 against Mustafina, who I thought was going to be the frontrunner if he made the FTC. I felt like this should have been advertised a lot more and anyone who won Final 4 Immunity should have jumped at the chance to knock out the biggest threat in the game.

6. Andreas' vote cancellation the Episode after Wozzy used it to eliminate Wozzy. This was a tit for tat, side by side advantagegeddon.

7. I know it probably didn't seem like it but I really enjoyed the Week 3 challenge. I would have loved to have had more challenges that were strategic and done live. Plus @TrollPova proving he was a math nerd sealed the deal.

·
Premium Member
19,324 Posts
Here are some of the best moves I saw all game - Again, my knowledge is based on the votes and the rewards:

1. Potapovian with the idol play. This is the first time in the history of TF Survivor that someone has not only played an idol for someone else but it was successfully done. You really outdid yourself this game and I officially move you to All Star Status.

2. Pete's steal a vote in Week 3 saved it from going to a tie and saved his own skin.

3. Every single voting advantage was used correctly and effectively. Not one voting advantage went to waste apart from the almost blindside at Final 7 but I don't exactly blame Musty for that. It was the right move.

4. Wozzy wisely recognised he was not gonna win the steady challenge and accepted a reward two hours into the steady challenge. His vote cancellation ended what was going to be another tied vote that very tribal council.

5. Pete nominating himself to fight Final 4 against Mustafina, who I thought was going to be the frontrunner if he made the FTC. I felt like this should have been advertised a lot more and anyone who won Final 4 Immunity should have jumped at the chance to knock out the biggest threat in the game.

6. Andreas' vote cancellation the Episode after Wozzy used it to eliminate Wozzy. This was a tit for tat, side by side advantagegeddon.
Thank youuu x
My favourite move I’ve done is make Pierre switch his vote 20 mins before tribal from Danyal to goOudin 🤭

Also its funny if Boreas or Daebak didnt quit we were gonna vote out Mustafina and he ended up going f4 🥳

·
Milk and honey
3,413 Posts
Thank youuu x
My favourite move I’ve done is make Pierre switch his vote 20 mins before tribal from Danyal to goOudin 🤭

Also its funny if Boreas or Daebak didnt quit we were gonna vote out Mustafina and he ended up going f4 🥳
For such a wild game in many ways, it was probably one of the most strategic and tactically astute ones 😱 your idol play was soooo iconic.

And yes, if you had not done that, the landscape would’ve looked very different 🤪 my only regret about my withdrawal is that it weakened your chances of making F3, even if you almost managed it anyway. You truly are an all star 🥳

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #806
I do have some actual questions:

1. Was anyone swayed at FTC or did everyone come in with a set person on who they were voting for?

2. If Mustafina made FTC, was he the clear winner?

3. Which was the best challenge and a challenge you never want to see again?

4. What rewards did you like and what rewards would you have preferred to have seen?

5. Was there a goat? Every other season, it becomes apparent who the FTC loser is. I don't think it's appropriate to consider Sam a goat hence why I'm asking everyone else - was there one who people wanted to go to the end with because they were going to be easier to beat?

That's all I have now. I will ask some more in the morning.

·
Registered
23,640 Posts

1. Was anyone swayed at FTC or did everyone come in with a set person on who they were voting for?

4. What rewards did you like and what rewards would you have preferred to have seen?

5. Was there a goat? Every other season, it becomes apparent who the FTC loser is. I don't think it's appropriate to consider Sam a goat hence why I'm asking everyone else - was there one who people wanted to go to the end with because they were going to be easier to beat?

1. I was swayed
2. YES
3. The best for me was the Alannis one, the worst the one I had no time to do
4. I would have preferred if everyone got the same temptation to the steady challenge, Pierre also thought about quitting had he been offered a better reward, like Wozzy 🤷 That is my only qualm with the rewards
5. I feel like the have been thoughts about Dani being a goat and danyal had he made F3 with Serg, but both ended up being voted out🤷 That's what I've gathered until around F7 after which I lost interest to follow along

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #808
1. I was swayed
2. YES
3. The best for me was the Alannis one, the worst the one I had no time to do
4. I would have preferred if everyone got the same temptation to the steady challenge, Pierre also thought about quitting had he been offered a better reward, like Wozzy 🤷 That is my only qualm with the rewards
5. I feel like the have been thoughts about Dani being a goat and danyal had he made F3 with Serg, but both ended up being voted out🤷 That's what I've gathered until around F7 after which I lost interest to follow along
Pierre was given the exact same reward.

Edit: I know what you’re talking about. I was sleeping when they were still doing the challenge. I didn’t realise they’d be there for hours. I would’ve offered it to them if I was up but when I noticed none of them took the first offer, I went to bed.

If they would have haggled, I would have tempted them off the challenge right away or if they make an offer or going to 25 and wanting an advantage, I would’ve strongly considered it and given it to them if they fulfilled their end.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts

1. I was swayed.
2. I would definitely voted for Mustafina.
3. I liked almost all challenges despite I failed in every of them. I'm not a festival fan so I didn't like that one where we had to make a schedule, it was too much for me.
4. I definitely didn't like that "safety without power" advantage because I got voted out because of it. I'm quite surprised there were so many advantages because I wasn't close to any of them :ROFLMAO:
5. I think I was a goat, Sam also was a goat because it was clear that no one would vote for him.

·
Milk and honey
3,413 Posts

1) Yes! I was swayed, was originally going to vote Andreas

2) Yup

3) The best challenge was probably the sandbag challenge. It was so fun and dramatic 😂 the worst was the airline ticket one. That one aged me several years even though I was checking out at that point.

4) I think the rewards were all good. I’d maybe like to see less idols, but overall it was great and I can’t really think of many new rewards right now. Bringing someone back would be fun I guess but probably too much?

5) Well originally I thought it was Dani. Now I’m not really sure who the goat was 😂 I guess some people underestimated Andreas and thought he might be a goat near the end but he surprised everyone and got the last laugh. :)

·
Premium Member
19,324 Posts

1. I was gonna vote Sam, but I realised no one else was so I went with 2nd option

2. Yeah

3. Best challenge was the questions in any form, I hate tiebreakers though, challenge I never want to see again the scheduling stuff.

4. I liked all I guess, I hate advantages in general though. I'm old schooler.

5. I don't know I wanted to go with Danyal & Sam.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts

1. I knew who I wanted to vote for and the FTC confirmed it.

2. Not for me to say. But I'll note that all 3 finalists were basically telling us the same story, especially Sam and Andreas who played nearly identical games but on different sides. Pete wound up standing out a lot more to me because of that.

3. I had a blast with the festival timetables. The sandbag challenge was also incredibly suspenseful. The Alanis one was a real downer for me.

4. Not a reward but perhaps we should allow the immunity from challenge wins to be played for another player, like good old immunity necklaces.

5. I don't think there was one once we got to the later stages of the game.

·
Registered
23,640 Posts
I wanna know why Danyal voted for Pierre at the merge 😅
You mean that one rogue vote that cost Trollpova or was there one before? :unsure:

·
Registered
20,855 Posts
I just woke up, and I did not see this coming, oh at all. Thank you to the people who voted for me and Sam for tipping the scales. This has been a crazy few days. I graduated college two days ago and now I won Survivor. I don't know which is greater 🙃I am grateful to have had an opportunity to get to know so many cool people. It's been years since I last engaged in anything social on this site, but this has been an awesome experience.

@Adam: You have done a fantastic job hosting. It is evident that you put a lot of effort into the game. I apologize for always taking so much time completing challenges and sending my votes in 😅

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
@Potapovian You have no idea how much I screamed at my computer when I saw you switched your vote at Final 7.

I couldn't believe the other alliance willingly set themselves up in such a bad position that you and danyal almost pulled off that blindside.
I was very against that split vote, I told Sam and Pete not to trust Mustafina cos he’s probably going to put two votes on me and I’d go home for 4 votes.

Luckily I had built some trust with Potapovian with the successful idol play and he voted for Mustafina instead 😅

801 - 820 of 829 Posts