Tennis Forum banner

781 - 800 of 829 Posts

·
Registered
23,640 Posts
You voted for tennisbuddy12 because he offered you something I was never gonna give. I assume it was nudes. I'm still salty about how easily you were bought. I thought you were a lady of class but I wasn't referring to you.
I knew you weren't referring to me, I don't even remember playing 😂

·
Milk and honey
3,413 Posts
Wow! Congrats @Andreas

I’ll admit I didn’t see you as winner material when we first started the game, but you played a really good game throughout, worked well to keep a low profile and were a successful double agent, I wish I could relate ;)

Thanks so much to @Adam, I think we can all agree you’ve done a phenomenal job hosting and you’ve made it a fun and wild experience for us all. You’ve worked really hard to make it the game it was and deserve the most credit here ❤ Well played to all my fellow players, see you around!

·
Registered
23,640 Posts

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #793
It was Pierre fault
I'm talking after Pierre.

There were so many side switches, vote switches, advantages from people who said they were on one side but voted another.

I can say this now because the game is over. Pete, Sam and Andreas said they were a tight 3 but they never voted together until Final 5. That's the tea.

·
Registered
11,696 Posts
My question to @Sam was; why did you message me on WhatsApp after my vote out pretending you didn’t know what was happening? I clearly wasn’t jury and we didn’t really know each other at the time so hindsight it feels very icky

·
Milk and honey
3,413 Posts
My question to @Sam was; why did you message me on WhatsApp after my vote out pretending you didn’t know what was happening? I clearly wasn’t jury and we didn’t really know each other at the time so hindsight it feels very icky

·
Registered
25,056 Posts
Adam is the real winner 🖤

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
I apologise that its come off that way. In the moment it felt like the right thing to do, and I thought it would’ve been suspicious to not say anything. I guess it was to keep up the illusion that I myself had been blindsided by the vote. Although no longer in the game you still had friends in the game and I wasn’t sure if you would use that to try influence decisions and become like a sniper from the side. So I’m sorry, it was probably poor judgement.

781 - 800 of 829 Posts