Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 829 Posts

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Welcome to TF Survivor 2020!

Thank you to everyone for committing. We have 18 players which means we will be starting with two tribes of nine players.

Firstly, ground rules:

1. While this is meant to be a fun, friendly game, I'm hoping everyone understands this so please be kind to one another. Please respect the forum rules. If there are any issues that you want me to address or look into, please message me privately and I will sort it out.

2. For the most part, I will be using this thread for all announcements. Please make sure you are up to date with what I post. All important instructions regarding challenges, tribal councils and other information will be posted in the thread unless I state otherwise.

3. We will be progressing through this game in 'episodes'. Every episode will feature at least one elimination. Once the round has concluded, we move on to the next episode. This will also be reflected in the thread title.

4. To begin with, all tribes will be playing for immunity. These will vary from group challenges for some episodes where challenges will need to be completed as one by the tribe and some challenges will have individual components that you must compete for your tribe. Times to complete the challenge will vary but they will be announced and a deadline will also be given. If there are any issues with challenges, this must be raised immediately. Do not wait until the challenge is over to point out an issue. Once the challenge is over, the result is locked in.

5. Unless otherwise stated, the winning tribe for each immunity challenge will also have the opportunity to play for individual reward. These will be vary from challenge advantages and move towards voting advantages. For the most part, I will announce what the reward is and I will post the answers but to keep things suspenseful, reward winners will be notified by private message. Reward challenges are optional. All rewards will be explained to the winner of said reward and how it works.

6. The losing tribe will go to tribal council where they will vote out someone from their tribe. I will be issuing voting ballots where everyone is recommended to answer some tribal council questions before they vote out someone from their tribe.

7. Once a player has been voted out, they are out of the game. This is unless they have made the jury portion of the game in which they will have the chance to participate in final tribal council and casting a vote on who they believe should be the winner of TF Survivor.

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
TRIBES

Everyone competing filled out a survey. Tribes have been split based on your name alphabetically and then placing the next name alphabetically in the other tribe.

With all due respect to those who did not fill out the survey but committed to playing the game, 3 people did not fill out the surveys. I could not divide the tribes equally because of this and I have made the decision to proceed without these players for now.

EDIT: One of the players had written their name incorrectly in the survey. This has resulted in a reshuffle of tribes.

MOKUTA TRIBE

AdeyC
Boreas
Daebak.
danyal123
goOudinUSA
Mustafina
Pierre
Potapovian
TrollPova

VAKAMA TRIBE

Andreas
chainedtomaria
Dani12
DuaZeepa
Latvian
Pete
Poltergeist
Sam
Wozzy!

Welcome to your tribes! Everyone can get to know each other.

Amongst each tribes, please pick two players who will be responsible for receiving information for the first challenge. I will only be discussing challenge information and issues with the two players chosen. The challenge will revolve around the surveys you have done.

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Lastly, we will be using hidden immunity idols this game. They will be hidden within the forum. Every tribe will have one designated hidden idol somewhere in the forum. And there may be a random idol that anyone may take possession off. These are not hidden with forum members so please do not pester them.

When you have found the idol, you will know and this will be made very obvious. You will be directed to a form that you will fill out. If you are the first to locate and fill out the form for your tribal idol, you will take possession of that idol. You are not able to take possession of the other tribal idol.

Hidden immunity idols are only transferable unless the transfer is done through messages and I am messaged with the intended recipient. I will confirm a transfer has been made to verify the new owner of the idol if a valid idol is presented.

The first clues for each tribal idol will be posted this time tomorrow.

Let the games begin :)

·
Milk and honey
3,413 Posts
I'm happy to do the first challenge, you can send to me Adam :)

·
Registered
23,640 Posts

·
Registered
23,640 Posts
Also, if you want to use the twist of nominating volunteers in the first challenge, please don't :p : oh:

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Remember, you need two people from each tribe. Those people can PM me who they are and I will give instructions.

·
Registered
25,056 Posts
My old ass not knowing 80% from either tribe, whew. I'm suddenly Rudy.

·
Registered
25,056 Posts
It's mostly TT players. The only people who still bother with this site.
Ah so this means this game is filled with people who arent trash :)

·
Registered
25,056 Posts

·
Registered
23,640 Posts

·
Registered
19,188 Posts
That's the beginning, we are waiting for juicy moments. Lel

·
Administrator