Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 829 Posts

·
Registered
17,064 Posts
If you’re still looking Adam I can give it another shot ;)

·
Registered
19,188 Posts

·
Administrator
65,975 Posts
I'll give it a go.

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thank you to everyone who has signed up. At this stage, we are at 17 players and we will have enough to start the game. I will accept a couple last minute sign ups to round numbers up.

I will have the initial player surveys ready in the next few hours. These are crucial for the first challenge so I ask everyone to complete them. Remember your answers. You'll need them.

@SRB Analyst will also be a fellow co-host and will provide assistance with challenges and tribal councils as necessary. For the most part, he will be included in all conversations with players so that everything is above board and we don't have issues like we did with previous players in past editions.

If all goes well, we will be starting in roughly 48 hours.

Good luck :)

·
Registered
19,188 Posts
Oh, wow, 17 players. That's awesome! GL to all participants.

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Here is the SURVEY

If you want to enter the game, you are free to fill out the survey and I will accept you as a player. Ideally one more player would be good to have even tribes. We won't have more than 20 players. We will be starting off in 2 tribes.

·
Administrator
65,975 Posts
Just done mine

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
We are still waiting on 3 players to complete their surveys. Last chance for anyone to enter.

I will need at least one more completed survey in order to be able to assign tribes and get the first challenge underway. I am hoping this will be in the next 24 hours.

·
Registered
23,640 Posts
Just axe the duds that haven't completed the survey by now :p

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
We are still waiting on 3 players to complete their surveys. Last chance for anyone to enter.

I will need at least one more completed survey in order to be able to assign tribes and get the first challenge underway. I am hoping this will be in the next 24 hours.
Thanks Adam ;) Excited for the first challenge.

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thank you to everyone. We have now reached capacity. We will be starting very shortly.

21 - 40 of 829 Posts