1 - 20 of 829 Posts

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GENERAL GAME RULES

The game is open to all new and former players. Anyone is welcome to join. Once enough people have signed on to play, the tribes will be announced. Once the tribes have been announced, the game begins.

1.0 The aim of the game is to be crowned the winner of Survivor. To outwit, outplay and outlast your fellow players.

1.1 Each player will be randomly put on a starting tribe of two or three. Each tribe will compete in an immunity/reward challenge prior to every vote. The reward challenges may vary from being included as part of the immunity challenge or as an additional challenge for the winners after the immunity challenge has been completed.

1.2 When the immunity challenge has been completed and the results have been revealed, the losing tribe must go to TRIBAL COUNCIL where they will vote out a fellow tribemate.

1.3 Once the votes are collected and read, the player with the most votes at that tribal council exits the game. From then, we will continue on with another immunity challenge and repeat.

1.4 After a certain amount of players have been voted out, the tribes will dissolve into one communal tribe. From then on unless stated otherwise, immunity challenges will be for individual immunity for the impending tribal council. Reward challenges will also be offered.

1.5 After the merge, any player who has been voted out may be requested to take part in a jury, where they will hold power to decide and vote for the winner of Survivor.

1.6 Once a predetermined number of people have been voted out, we will hold a FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL where the remaining players will plead their case to the jury as to why they deserved to be the winner of Survivor. The jury will then vote for who they believed should be crowned the winner of Survivor.

IMPORTANT INFO

2.1 Unless the challenges specifies otherwise, all players must compete in the immunity challenges. Reward challenges that are not part of the immunity challenge are optional but are recommended.

2.2 Certain challenges will require leaders or a tribe representative. Information about the impending immunity challenges will be sent to the designated representatives and inversely, answers must be sent to me via the tribe representatives unless stated otherwise.

2.3 Tribal council voting is mandatory. Once you have received your ballot, you must vote from one of the names provided on the ballot in the amount of time that is specified. In the unlikely event that someone has not sent in a tribal council ballot, that player will receive one vote at the tribal council they did not vote in. In certain occasions, we will also have questions before tribal council. Filling these out will be required.

2.4 There will be a time imposed for voting

2.5 Tribal council voting is final. Once you have voted, you cannot change your vote.

2.6 All tribal council votes will remain anonymous unless otherwise stated.

2.7 There will be a variety of rewards on offer in this game, including hidden immunity idols, voting advantages as well as challenge advantages. If I have given you a reward, it is valid. Once the reward is played, it is no longer valid. Rewards can be shared and bequeathed to other players on the condition that this is done through PMs. In turn, I will confirm if a legitimate reward/idol has been handed over and I will offer a PM to both parties confirming the transfer of said reward/idol.

2.7.1 If anyone is to play a voting reward, advantage or disadvantage or an idol, this must be done during your vote at the tribal council you wish to use the reward/idol at. Once used, it is null and void.

2.8 In the event of a tie, a re-vote will take place. This will happen immediately. The only eligible people to receive votes will be those players who were tied at the end of the first vote. Everyone who participated in the first vote who is not one of the tied players up for vote will be requested to vote again.

2.8.1 In the unlikely event that the re-vote results in another tie, we will resort to 'purple rocks'. The players who were tied at the end of the revote become immune along with anyone who was immune throughout the first tribal council. Everyone who was not immune must then select a number between 1-100. On random.org, I will generate a random number and I will post a screenshot to the thread. The player closest to the generated number will leave the game.

2.9 There will be no Redemption Island. Once you have been voted out, you are out. That is it unless you have made the jury or in an emergency situation. The jury stage will be announced in the game when it has been reached.

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MERGE TRIBE

danyal123
Potapovian
Mustafina
Sam
Latvian
Dani12
Andreas
Pete!
Wozzy!
Poltergeist
Pierre
goOudinUSA
TrollPova

MOKUTA TRIBE

AdeyC - VOTED OUT EPISODE ONE
Boreas - WALKED EPISODE FOUR
Daebak. - WALKED EPISODE FOUR
danyal123
goOudinUSA - VOTED OUT EPISODE SIX
Mustafina
Pierre - WALKED EPISODE SEVEN
Potapovian
TrollPova - VOTED OUT EPISODE FIVE

VAKAMA TRIBE

Andreas
chainedtomaria - VOTED OUT EPISODE THREE
Dani12
DuaZeepa - VOTED OUT EPISODE TWO
Latvian
Pete
Poltergeist
Sam
Wozzy!

·
Registered
19,188 Posts

·
Registered
23,637 Posts
I am game :D

Might find a few others who have never played in the upcoming days

·
Registered
19,188 Posts

·
Registered
25,056 Posts

·
Registered
23,637 Posts
Why are you traumatized? :lol: I don't remember what happened 🙈

·
Premium Member
19,324 Posts
I think those Adam tagged didn't get notification, cause I didn't at least? Cause the posts were edited I think. This new forum and the tagging is ridiculous

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
This game was a bit too stressful and all-consuming for me, all the backstabbing and paranoia seeped into my life for the 10-14 days that I played it😕I'll have to pass this time around.

I will keep an eye on the game though, hope y'all have a great one!

1 - 20 of 829 Posts