Tennis Forum banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
TF generally has taste year after year
I don't remember that Malta song for shit but all the other at the top are really decent

glad to see not only I gave points to Latvia

·
Registered
34,148 Posts
Italy, Malta and Ukraine did great.

Our result is great as usual.

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
this year TF was kinda torn

last year average points of the winner was 6,36 points
this year 3,9 points

with this average ammount of points you would been 7th in 2019!

·
Premium Member
19,323 Posts
Italy song sucks ass as Elodie was robbed in Sanremo other than that okayish Top 5 other than Iceland & Lithuania which are both taking a piss.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
That is a very strong top10! Italy won me over last minute and I can't stop listening to it.
I'm shook Laurent Moy didn't give points to Switzerland and SRB Analyst gave 12pts to Serbia.
Thanks for all the work matthias.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Thank God trash Lithuania did not win. Huh!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
That is a very strong top10! Italy won me over last minute and I can't stop listening to it.
I'm shook Laurent Moy didn't give points to Switzerland and SRB Analyst gave 12pts to Serbia.
Thanks for all the work matthias.
I adore Hurricane :eek:h:

·
Registered
834 Posts
My fave Eden Alene have just missed top 15. :(
I am happy Destiny did so great tho. I was afraid Iceland or Lithuania would won. Lol. I was not happy with their decisions. Monique - Makes me human and Iva - Oculis Videre were two of my fave songs from preselection this year. Monique was flawless. Iva's vocals were questionable, but I love the song, especially English version. Special shoutout to Astrid Avantgarden - Sing to me from Slovenia and SamSara - For you from Denmark. Those two songs didn't even make it to the finals of their pre-selections, but would definetely be my top 10 here.

And congrats to Matthias for amazing job!

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Thanks again Matthias for another amazing job this year.

I'm not really fond of the winner song and I think one of the reasons is so loved is because what italians did in their balconies, which is related to the reason Eurovision in the end got canceled, but I respect it and I admit he has a great voice and is a good performer.

In my opinion Italy benefited from the split votes between Iceland and Lithuania, because of their similarities.

"Good surprises": Ukraine 6th and Belgium 12th places
"Letdowns": Bulgaria 8th place - still respectable, but being the bookies favourites I was expecting higher even if it wasn't even on my top10; San Marino "null points".

·
Registered
52,388 Posts
Thanks again Matthias for another amazing job this year.

I'm not really fond of the winner song and I think one of the reasons is so loved is because what italians did in their balconies, which is related to the reason Eurovision in the end got canceled, but I respect it and I admit he has a great voice and is a good performer.

In my opinion Italy benefited from the split votes between Iceland and Lithuania, because of their similarities.
That was enough for voting for him
the balcony thing I only knew a few days ago
the song is quality and his voice is powerful yet full of emotions at the same time and it was an instant grower at least for me

161 - 180 of 185 Posts