Tennis Forum banner

181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
27,407 Posts
My fave Eden Alene have just missed top 15. :(
I am happy Destiny did so great tho. I was afraid Iceland or Lithuania would won. Lol. I was not happy with their decisions. Monique - Makes me human and Iva - Oculis Videre were two of my fave songs from preselection this year. Monique was flawless. Iva's vocals were questionable, but I love the song, especially English version. Special shoutout to Astrid Avantgarden - Sing to me from Slovenia and SamSara - For you from Denmark. Those two songs didn't even make it to the finals of their pre-selections, but would definetely be my top 10 here.

And congrats to Matthias for amazing job!
Eden Alene was amazing, fresh and different from the typical Eurovision entries. Didn’t you vote? I saw few points for Israel, sadly.

I hope she comes back for Israel next year.

·
Registered
37,141 Posts
IMO Ukraine was horrible screaming, so it stood no chance of scoring anything from me, unfortunately :(

·
Registered
834 Posts
Eden Alene was amazing, fresh and different from the typical Eurovision entries. Didn’t you vote? I saw few points for Israel, sadly.

I hope she comes back for Israel next year.
I voted and Israel recieved my douze points. :D

·
Registered
72,379 Posts
gotta say I am very happy with Diodato winning this... the song is slow to get to you, but then so powerful... his live performance in an empty Arena di Verona for ESC night was emotional, especially for the meaning of the lyrics and the current situation

181 - 185 of 185 Posts