Halep
Wozniacki
McHale
Muguruza
Suarez Navarro
Svitolina
@ 3.75

But looking for like 1 more match :scratch:
I would go for Sloane. She plays well in GS and she has SF points to defend so at least you can count on her to make a good effort even with the hot conditions. :lol: Just don't blame me later if she loses your multiple. :eek:

·
Registered
43,603 Posts
I would go for Sloane. She plays well in GS and she has SF points to defend so at least you can count on her to make a good effort even with the hot conditions. :lol: Just don't blame me later if she loses your multiple. :eek:
I was thinking about it actually but her wrist injury scares me. And @1.2 maybe I could find better value elsewhere :unsure:

It's still possible though I could end up going with that.

I edited my post and was thinking of maybe both Pennetta and Makarova. I see absolutely no way Pennetta will lose this match. Niculescu could be tricky for Makarova but she always plays well in Melbourne so I would say she should win this match as well.

·
Registered
16,770 Posts
She acts like she doesn't give a fuck though :lol:

I was thinking about it actually but her wrist injury scares me. And @1.2 maybe I could find better value elsewhere :unsure:

I edited my post and was thinking of maybe both Pennetta and Makarova. I see absolutely no way Pennetta will lose this match. Niculescu could be tricky for Makarova but she always plays well in Melbourne so I would say she should win this match as well.
Agreed about Pennetta. Barthel's footwork is just awful at the moment.
Looking back, I'm surprised she beat Kumkhum and Zhang :lol:

·
14,092 Posts

Good point on the injury. ;)

Hmmm as a Flavia fan, she looks in good form, serving well too! I think she wins yet I won't bet on her but that's just me. :lol: Makarova is good one too (she does play well in Melbourne, even Serena said so :lol:) but @1.44 against Niculescu. :unsure:

·
Registered
43,603 Posts
She acts like she doesn't give a fuck though :lol:

Agreed about Pennetta. Barthel's footwork is just awful at the moment.
Looking back, I'm surprised she beat Kumkhum and Zhang :lol:
Yeah I'm surprised Mona beat Kumkhum yesterday. I was watching that match and Mona was moving so terribly to every ball. She would be out of position and hit so many errors. Flavia will beat her in straights pretty sure :lol:

Good point on the injury. ;)

Hmmm as a Flavia fan, she looks in good form, serving well too! I think she wins yet I won't bet on her but that's just me. :lol: Makarova is good one too (she does play well in Melbourne, even Serena said so :lol:) but @1.44 against Niculescu. :unsure:
You think the odd is too low for playing Niculescu? Monica has nothing to hurt her with and I think Makarova will be more controlled than Lisicki who really only plays well at Wimbledon anyway :eek:

Cornet over Giorgi
Halep over Lepchenko
Wozniacki over McHale
Muguruza over Schmiedlova
Suarez Navarro over Voskoboeva
Svitolina over Rogowska
Makarova over Niculescu
Pennetta over Barthel
@ 7.83

Those 8 matches look good to me but I swear someone always messes it up :sobbing:

·
Registered
23,529 Posts
So far I have:

Cornet
Halep
Wozniacki
McHale

Muguruza
Suarez Navarro
Svitolina
@ 3.75

But looking for like 1 more match :scratch:

Edit: I know it won't end today but I really like Makarova and Pennetta's odds of 1.44 over Niculescu and Barthel.

If I added them on that multiple then it's @ 7.83

I think it's worth it :scared:
I think you might lose if you put that on seeing as Woz and McHale playing each other :p

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
have this multiple for tonight, seriously i find all these matches NID so if i lose it i'll be really pissed

seppi
nishikori
klizan - this is like the toughest match lol, never heard of this rola tbh
verdasco
halep
suarez
cornet
aga
muguruza
wozniacki
stephens
svitolina
pospisil - took it live

10 euro to win 200

·
14,092 Posts
Yeah I'm surprised Mona beat Kumkhum yesterday. I was watching that match and Mona was moving so terribly to every ball. She would be out of position and hit so many errors. Flavia will beat her in straights pretty sure :lol:

You think the odd is too low for playing Niculescu? Monica has nothing to hurt her with and I think Makarova will be more controlled than Lisicki who really only plays well at Wimbledon anyway :eek:

Those 8 matches look good to me but I swear someone always messes it up :sobbing:
Yes Mona is a mess on her footwork. I saw her match against Zhang and sometimes I don't think she even realizes how badly positioned she is when she hits her shots. And this are shots that she doesn't even have to run for. :lol:

I think it's not good value but I do think Maka can win. I'm just worried Monica will drag out rallies and and frustrate Makarova. :lol:
Agreed on Lisicki. Lisicki winning outside Wimbledon is always a surprise anyways. :lol:

Someone always messes it up. :sobbing: Good luck with your bet! :D

·
Registered
43,603 Posts
have this multiple for tonight, seriously i find all these matches NID so if i lose it i'll be really pissed

seppi
nishikori
klizan - this is like the toughest match lol, never heard of this rola tbh
verdasco
halep
suarez
cornet

aga
muguruza
wozniacki

stephens
svitolina
pospisil - took it live

10 euro to win 200
We have 6 of the same matches :scared:

Yes Mona is a mess on her footwork. I saw her match against Zhang and sometimes I don't think she even realizes how badly positioned she is when she hits her shots. And this are shots that she doesn't even have to run for. :lol:

I think it's not good value but I do think Maka can win. I'm just worried Monica will drag out rallies and and frustrate Makarova. :lol:
Agreed on Lisicki. Lisicki winning outside Wimbledon is always a surprise anyways. :lol:

Someone always messes it up. :sobbing: Good luck with your bet! :D
Thanks, and good luck with yours! :D

Karla, right? That's my moms name :lol:

Well she spells hers with a C :p

·
14,092 Posts
Fran we posted at the same time again. :lol:
Klizan match scares me. Rola is okay on challenger events. That multiple looks good. :p

1701 - 1720 of 4627 Posts