Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO RIGHTS RESTRICTIONS IN YOUR TERRITORY YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PURCHASE SONY ERICSSON WTA TOUR LIVE STREAMING. SEE FAQS.

:weirdo:

·
Premium Member
181,943 Posts
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO RIGHTS RESTRICTIONS IN YOUR TERRITORY YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PURCHASE SONY ERICSSON WTA TOUR LIVE STREAMING. SEE FAQS.

why pay 10 times the amount for that :eek:
ES Player is just as good (plus it works :secret: )

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Huh? why cant I watch womens matches I only paid for the womens since ATP is always on channelsurfing no need. I cant watch IW if I have only womens subscription?

·
Registered
11,452 Posts
alwayshingis: what browser are you using?

I have not been able to watch WTA streams in Firefox at all today despite numerous attempts - they just won't load. Though in Dubai, the WTA matches were loading correctly. :rolleyes: The ATP streams are working fine, as usual.

The women's matches do load in IE, but for some reason the Flash live streams are always choppy in IE on my system whereas they run smoothly in Firefox. This is not a bandwith or CPU/GPU issue. My connection and computer horsepower are more than enough to handle this load. In Firefox, I can watch three ATP matches simultaneously with no lag at all. In IE, the video feels like it's running at about 10 frames per second. Very annoying.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts

I have not been able to watch WTA streams in Firefox at all today despite numerous attempts - they just won't load. Though in Dubai, the WTA matches were loading correctly. :rolleyes: The ATP streams are working fine, as usual.

The women's matches do load in IE, but for some reason the Flash live streams are always choppy in IE on my system whereas they run smoothly in Firefox. This is not a bandwith or CPU/GPU issue. My connection and computer horsepower are more than enough to handle this load. In Firefox, I can watch three ATP matches simultaneously with no lag at all. In IE, the video feels like it's running at about 10 frames per second. Very annoying.
I've tried a couple different computers and browsers. It didn't work on my Mac in Firefox or Safari. I also tried another computer where it didn't work in IE. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,452 Posts
The fact that there's no video on demand (to make the matches available to subscribers unable to watch them live) makes things even more aggravating.

The service is pretty expensive for what it is - even when it's working. For instance, why are some WTA matches shown on Eurosport Player but not on TennisTV? The latter is supposed to be the "official video website" of the WTA tour, after all. You can tell this used to be an ATP-only service. Let's hope they get their act together soon.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
The fact that there's no video on demand (to make the matches available to subscribers unable to watch them live) makes things even more aggravating.

The service is pretty expensive for what it is - even when it's working. For instance, why are some WTA matches shown on Eurosport Player but not on TennisTV? The latter is supposed to be the "official video website" of the WTA tour, after all. You can tell this used to be an ATP-only service. Let's hope they get their act together soon.
X____________________!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Use IExplorer to open. I had the problem with lag, but muted the sound/use headphones and it was smooth. Weird, but I honestly think the speakers on my laptop caused so much vibration caused the stream to lag. (I have 4GB Ram so I knew that wasn't the problem)

Anyone know where I could get Eurosport Player? :wavey:

·
Registered
11,452 Posts
Why isn't TennisTV showing Zvonareva vs Li?
Their schedule says:

Stadium 1
11:00 - ATP Match

And for that matter, why are they covering Stadium 3 when the men are playing but not the women?

It looks like they'll be streaming only 3 out of 8 round of 16 matches :mad:

This is getting ridiculous...

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Works on IE for me today but not on any other browser.

Their customer service has been no help. They don't seem to get that it is not me, it's them.

·
Registered
11,452 Posts
Same here. Works in IE for me (though the video is choppy) but not in Firefox, just like yesterday (even though Firefox was working fine during the previous WTA tournament). They've obviously made changes to the scripts on the Womenstennistv.com pages (used only for WTA streams) that have broken support for most browsers. Tennistv.com pages (used for everything else) are not affected.

Their customer service has been no help. They don't seem to get that it is not me, it's them.
Yeah, writing them about this is basically a waste of time.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts