Tennis Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Thanks for all your effort @Poldo :) Will be fun to see all these match highlights when I have the time.

Reactions: Poldo

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Good shout on 2010 Wimbledon Kvitova def. Kanepi, I forgot what a good match that was.

Didn't vote (I couldn't narrow it down) but it's a pretty decent list, I wish more tournaments outside the grand slams were represented but I suppose so few people watch them so it completely makes sense. And like I said I didn't vote so I can't complain. 😂 Well done putting this together!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
A lot of great matches here, thanks @Poldo

I also think you made a mistake with the Schiavone-Kuznetsova score, it's 16-14 in the 3rd!

·
Registered
30,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
A lot of great matches here, thanks @Poldo

I also think you made a mistake with the Schiavone-Kuznetsova score, it's 16-14 in the 3rd!
Thanks for pointing that out! If someone else notices a mistake please let me know, thanks to this tragic forum I only have 20 hours left to correct it :hysteric:

Didn't vote (I couldn't narrow it down) but it's a pretty decent list, I wish more tournaments outside the grand slams were represented but I suppose so few people watch them so it completely makes sense. And like I said I didn't vote so I can't complain. 😂 Well done putting this together!
True! Although I can also see why the slam matches are more memorable, the stakes are just higher and tennis history can be written. Overall, I think it's a nice list with some high quality and some high drama matches haha.

·
Premium Member
39,236 Posts
Great winner!

Glad that my 20 pts put my fave match in the top 10. Overall quite a fine selection. :)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Wish we had highlights of this match :( Very underrated match I guess.
Glad there aren't highlights so I don't have to relive it! :cry:

Mertens was doing her best Wozniacki impression in that 3rd set when her FH turned into a puffball sitter for Sevastova to continue swatting away.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts