Tennis Forum banner

121 - 140 of 324 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,048 Posts
Re: Tennisforum Classics: Tennis terms/posters through the years, WTAWORLD Encycloped

Can´t find the Isn´t it funny how Cara Black is not Black thread :tears:

Also...where is this amazing feet thing coming from? Never found a thread about it:awww:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Re: Tennisforum Classics: Tennis terms/posters through the years, WTAWORLD Encycloped

Back online, i´ll update in a sec.

Amazing feet!!! was hilarious, i can´t remember where it came from though. At one point everyone was shouting it. :lol:

·
Registered
29,828 Posts

·
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #125

·
Registered
4,644 Posts

What about the Guangzhao epic name-fails thread?

Libraries Have Liya Se Wa, History of Paper, Gary Marquis... :inlove:

·
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #127

Also. there needs to be a kittyking prediction in there, i think the stosur one is the best. :lol: Let me check.

·
Registered
10,190 Posts

Funniest quotes of all time from WTAworld? (but it's Non Tennis).

- on page 18 you can find post about volleys. - "Henin's forehand was glitchy, her backhand looked like her spine would snap in 6 as she hit it.. her volleys snappy and showing a hint of jelaousy and discrimination.."
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=365509&page=18
(
Thank you!!

·
Registered
29,828 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts

At the time this thread had been moved and i totally forgot about it. Honestly this deserves to be in GM because of all the tennisterms. So i decided to make a remake, DONT move this thread to an other section please. It belongs here.

TF Classics:
-TF terms through the years
-TF Most notable posters list! (non-tennis)

So welcome to the birth of TF Classics :worship: This will be a project for a handful of our dearly TFmembers, if you want to help or have some good ideas yourself: PM ME!

TFC: Dragonflame

TERMLIST

...-2002: Orange juice / Patty: :silly: / Manwoman / Familydecision / *** has a 1 in 250000 chance of beating Venus Williams / :anzela:

2003: The hand / Allez! / catwalk draw

2004: The shriek / brainless ballbashers / The ball was in / choker / Tankjob / you have been dementinated! /slamless no.1 / Russian Revolution / MM (Minnie Mouse tournie)

2005: The i'm only 17 / lockerroom confrontation threads / my return will be thunderous!(Sesil Karatantcheva) / semipova / kick her butt off

2006: The retirement / BOMBSHELL / Unseeded and looming / cow on ice / Brie Whitehead / AMAZING FEET!!!!11!!!11! / Caravane Rezai / 'open letter' to serena

2007: The lucky shots / Do you think ... already pass her peak and will never win a grand slam? / GeT iT toOgeTher!!!!!!!!111111 / Igor / Larry Scott needs FIRED / Ajde! / Quarterena / Coketina / Cake / Vaidisova=devil-satan / Venus will not start winning until she stops looking like a hot mess / Radek / Serena? / Striptease Hop

2008: The fake no.1's(pretenders) / technically justine is still no.1 / PEAK vs PEAK / ... will save the WTA! / 'who will be more devastated' / squeeky shoes / Ana_is_love :hearts: / Familydecision part2 / amaze:hearts: / GOAT / Body Glitter / Allez up your fucking azz / Wooden Spoon / This is my home! / The Fall Cometh / Empress

2009: The pushers / Lateefa Brown / Shopping with Na / Cheat / Black horses / I will get you in the lockerroom / I swear to god i will shove this ... ball down your ... throat /She won Rome and Madrid(goal: win more grandslams and stay#2) / You don't know me / Comebacks / The Bump / Lakeisha(richard's girlfriend) :fiery: / Jelena's period / Lena's Bangs / Daniela Sanowa / Golden flowers / The rain-delay thread / Is her last name Jankovic? / WOZ-WOZ-WOZNIACKI(song) / SEWTA / Bali - MM YEC / Punchbag / Jelena! / The Top 75 Hottest Female Tennis Players / The cramps! (zvonareva-wozniacki YEC) / BELIEVE! / Pam Shriver booed by crowd / A Collection of 'Fredisms' / Baby Woz / The WTA Pokedex

2010: Management! / Sluts (Laura Robson) / Wozniacki never beaten all ACTIVE former world #1s / VIP / Lady JAJA / Wozniacki Open / The great wall of Denmark / Pushniacki / MM GOAT / Warsaw-GOAT Alexandra Dulgheru / Petkodance / Tennis GIFs thread / Sharapova has not beaten a top 40 player all year / WTA goes Twitter / How Ana I should respond to Rogers cup organisers for not recieving a wildcard?

2011: Marion* :eek:h: / Danielle Anotoxfa / Madusah / Tennisleaks / Kim is pregnant? / Danielle Anotoxfa upsets #1 with EASE / Hard Hitters no longer be at the top? / Kadergate.

REMARKABLE POSTERS(retired)

1. CALIMERO399
2. PENGUIN
3. Demska
4. Pierce0415(3894893785298547895463256)
5. @SweetCleopatra
6. Cheo
7. Leslie
8. Justeenium
9. Julia1969
10.Creep
11.Cooldudeanzela
12.Car key boi
13.TeeRexx
14.G1player2
15.Serenidad.

POSTER EXPLANATION:

1. crazy steffi graf fan
2. witty retard
3. crazed elenafan/pushniackihater
4. bombshell/ first crazy stats master
5. suicidal sharapova poster
6. get it together!!!, vaidisova fan...
7. catwalk draw
8. most offensive/insulting poster
9. hardcore williamshater
10.brilliant jokemaker!
11.anzeladude
12.crazy breezertalk dude
13.smileyweirdo
14.rude offensive poster
15.Fallcometh retardo

You will be in our memory :worship:

If anyone wants to fill in the 2002 and before period you may. If anyone can remind me of any of the other interesting terms i'm forgetting that keep coming back, please do. I need a good laugh. :lol: I'll edit this post if people come up with more terms, threads and names!
love this!

Where did "LOOMING" start though? :lol:

·
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #131

unseeded and looming had something to do with nicole pratt i think :lol:

Updated it a little bit. I really want the threadlink to the discriminating volleys :rolls:
Let me see if i can find some more >.>

·
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #132

·
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #133

Have you added those "Seed" threads that NA-GOAT (it is NA-GOAT, right? :unsure:) started the trend for...with all those ridiculous photos for all the seeds for all the big tournaments. That always cracks me up. Classic. :lol:
NA-GOAT has made over 250 threads THIS year, no way i'll be able to find the first ones. :eek:

·
Registered
29,828 Posts

Sesil and her thunderous returns:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=218156
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=212819
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=317956

has a 1 in 250000 chance of beating Venus Williams
about Molik - http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=148598
about Lena D - http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=108451

Sharapova has not beaten top40 this year

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=18183615

·
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #135

Updates :bounce: I'll be looking around a little more for clips. :)

·
Premium Member
104,779 Posts

where is the originial thread with the management thing?

·
Premium Member
20,515 Posts

My wooden spoon thread made it :hearts:

·
Queen.
15,151 Posts

why is the "*** has a 1 in 250000 chance of beating Venus Williams" thread listed under 2002? the posts are dated 2004.

·
10,576 Posts

I started the "Serena?" trend. :( I deserve credit.

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
121 - 140 of 324 Posts