Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Re: Tennisforum Classics: Tennis terms/posters through the years, WTAWORLD Encycloped

The Top 75 Hottest Female Tennis Players of the Last 10 Centuries: A Countdown (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=367502)

And the origin of the term "looming" certainly deserves a mention.

·
Banned
17,826 Posts
Re: Tennisforum Classics: Tennis terms/posters through the years, WTAWORLD Encycloped

Have you added those "Seed" threads that NA-GOAT (it is NA-GOAT, right? :unsure:) started the trend for...with all those ridiculous photos for all the seeds for all the big tournaments. That always cracks me up. Classic. :lol:

·
nothing else compares
19,534 Posts

My countdown thread was first. :sobbing: I should have done one entry a year like him...

·
Premium Member
21,309 Posts

Stosur and her bicep curls (or lack thereof) surely deserves a mention?

·
Senior Bitch.
10,731 Posts

This thread reminds me why I've been posting on this forum for 6 years. :sobbing:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

The 'WTA Plastic Surgery' thread :lol:!

(link)

·
Registered
26,668 Posts

Slutiana's thread "SERENA WENT THERE !!!!" and my thread "Justine admits the hand against Serena and the controversial line call against Kim" or something that I deleted (because of some reasons anyway) :lol: 2011, that was epic, two retired players who stole AO's light by digging at each other :lol:

·
Registered
29,828 Posts

·
Registered
7,489 Posts

someone HAS to find the initial post wich stated something along these lines about Justine HENIN:

"Her volleys were always somewhat snappy and discriminatory and with a hint of jealousy" ?????????????????????

It was hi-la-ri-ous, because it seemd like the poster actually meant what (s)he wrote :unsure: :haha:

·
Rest in peace Bally
15,160 Posts

:anzela:

·
Registered
29,828 Posts

Funniest quotes of all time from WTAworld? (but it's Non Tennis).

- on page 18 you can find post about volleys. - "Henin's forehand was glitchy, her backhand looked like her spine would snap in 6 as she hit it.. her volleys snappy and showing a hint of jelaousy and discrimination.."
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=365509&page=18
(

·
Registered
7,489 Posts

Funniest quotes of all time from WTAworld? (but it's Non Tennis).

- on page 18 you can find post about volleys. - "Henin's forehand was glitchy, her backhand looked like her spine would snap in 6 as she hit it.. her volleys snappy and showing a hint of jelaousy and discrimination.."
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=365509&page=18
(
:bowdown: thanks! thanks! thanks!
This one has to take the cake 'volleys with a hint of jealousy and discrimination" :haha:

*is this in reply to my post, or did you just got the same idea and posted it like 5 mins later than me? ;) *

·
Registered
29,828 Posts

:bowdown: thanks! thanks! thanks!
This one has to take the cake 'volleys with a hint of jealousy and discrimination" :haha:

*is this in reply to my post, or did you just got the same idea and posted it like 5 mins later than me? ;) *
It's reply :) Google didn't want work faster :)

BTW, this "statement" is in a lot of threads here. But I couldn't find the thread which was started with it.

·
Stanning for Andi
20,731 Posts

·
Registered
29,828 Posts

·
Banned
92,060 Posts

anyone can find that thread about when livescore.com copied all TF PYW results?:hysteric:

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
101 - 120 of 324 Posts