Tennis Forum banner

81 - 100 of 324 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Re: Tennisforum Classics: Tennis terms/posters through the years, WTAWORLD Encycloped

:secret: Not retired.
The original account is, that's enough for me. :tape:

I still need the wozniacki winner's watch...

And i'd love for some old creepthreads to be found but they must be archived. I loved the one where he made a thread in march saying he won a contest and said he would be commentating at the zurich open in november. :sobbing:

There's so much more diamonds to find lol!

·
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
Re: Tennisforum Classics: Tennis terms/posters through the years, WTAWORLD Encycloped

I can't find it, but the WTA Pokedex was genius and should be included. (Even though is will go straight to Cara's head).

·
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

OMG the WTA Pokedex :sobbing: We HAVE to get that too lol.

Joana, i added the elenathread already. It was the first of spamspam's works:cool:

Wasn't there also one with pictures of Serena going to pedicure school? :sobbing:

·
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

·
Registered
13,066 Posts

Joana, i added the elenathread already. It was the first of spamspam's works:cool:

Oh, I see. That thread was legendary! :worship:

Mauresmo's Stolen Moment should go together with The Retirement.

·
Banned
17,826 Posts

Great thread. :p

·
Registered
10,852 Posts

OMG at this thread. So many memories. :sobbing:

God, I love this site. :sobbing:

·
Registered
13,066 Posts

Does anyone remember the Belly Buttons fad from a few years back? :sobbing:

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts

The original account is, that's enough for me. :tape:

I still need the wozniacki winner's watch...

And i'd love for some old creepthreads to be found but they must be archived. I loved the one where he made a thread in march saying he won a contest and said he would be commentating at the zurich open in november. :sobbing:

There's so much more diamonds to find lol!
OMG, yes, he even had people trying to find the livestream!

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts

We also need the one about Serena and Masha being in love.

·
Registered
10,190 Posts

Discriminatory volleys?

Can someone bring up that original thread?

81 - 100 of 324 Posts