Tennis Forum banner

301 - 320 of 323 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Re: Tennisforum Classics: Tennis terms/posters through the years, wtaworld TIMELINE

Has anyone mentioned the Belly Button hype already? Don't remember when it was but suddenly everyone was obsessed with players' belly buttons...

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
Re: Tennisforum Classics: Tennis terms/posters through the years, wtaworld TIMELINE

Has anyone mentioned the Belly Button hype already? Don't remember when it was but suddenly everyone was obsessed with players' belly buttons...
Good one.

That must have been in 2006. Several posters changed their usernames to "SomeonesBellyButton", and some also their avatars accordingly.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts

Good one.

That must have been in 2006. Several posters changed their usernames to "SomeonesBellyButton", and some also their avatars accordingly.

2006? :tape: I feel old now!

·
Keep calm and be gay.
50,984 Posts

Blood pressure by Sharapova on Ivanovic

For 2014 definitely :lol:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #309

Yeah, i'll update this month. :eek:h: Lots of things to add i guess. Na-Goat's doggy thread as well. :lol:

·
Registered
6,185 Posts
"What does it say that some players are winning matches and others aren't?"

Aug 1st 2014, yours truly

·
Trainwreck
58,078 Posts
Not sure this is still being maintained :eek:h:.

I think "is enough" could be added. It's still closely associated with just Halep, but has spread to other players as well occasionally. And even if you look at just Halep, 'something is/was enough' is still used every losing thread WITHOUT FAIL ever since she said it :eek:h:.

Forgot when she said that - was it 2016?

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Is anyone still adding to this?

301 - 320 of 323 Posts