Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Try this banner and see if it magically shrinks our Australian Open thread back down to size. :)

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
dear egc,

can you make your name shorter AND remove this topic since it screws the whole page... it's so hard to read when the names of the topics are so crowded.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,196 Posts
He means the name Evonne Goolagong-Cawley.

I agree...it does make the page wider, but its not a prob. to me!

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
it doesn't make screen wider, it makes the name of the poster column wider and, for that reason, name of the topic column narrower.. it's a pain.

my comp is fine in every other thread except this one and AO 9another poster with a long name)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry tenn_ace, but we no longer have the option to change our log-in names, and I am quite certain the problems you are incurring have nothing to do with my post. The thread does seem to be working fine for everyone else, myself included. I am using the dark green background though, with it you can always see what people write . Sorry to hear you are having troubles ... perhaps the admins can assist in your dilemma? :)

·
63,523 Posts
In ETA thread with banner was too big... EGC maked the banner for smaller and it was better.

I won't change my resolution screen because the current screen is best for me.

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Hmmm, when I go to the ETA Aussie thread, the banner is just fine for me, it fits perfectly. :confused: Nevertheless I will try to change it but I seem to be particulary busy tonight! :( ;) :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts