Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Great thread idea. I'm DYING to see young gunner and his "i'm too weak to hit a single handed forehand" body :spit: :awww: (no offence young gunner ;) )
:bigcry: Have you been talking to Mr.SerenaWilliams? :sobbing:

Dont worry boo, we'll be sure to make some videos of me yanking his tracks out soon. :yeah:

·
Registered
10,113 Posts

These were nearly 2 years ago, and I was in a Zvonareva stage...and not really into the physicality of tennis. Now I play much more Ivanovic (pre-Wimb 2008) and have grown into my body and have gotten stronger and faster since then.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts

These were nearly 2 years ago, and I was in a Zvonareva stage...and not really into the physicality of tennis. Now I play much more Ivanovic (pre-Wimb 2008) and have grown into my body and have gotten stronger and faster since then.
I didn't know you were black. I can totally see the Vera in your strokes. :cool:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
naw, it's just that you made a really funny post describing yourself in that other thread and i wondered what on earth that must look like. I'm looking forward to the vid :drools:
We'll make one as soon as he stops being scared to come play. :lol:

·
Registered
10,113 Posts
I didn't know you were black. I can totally see the Vera in your strokes. :cool:
Thanks! I totally didn't notice it until after I watched the videos.

·
Registered
10,113 Posts

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
9,988 Posts
I have gained a little weight then. I got a good serve and powerful forehand. Movement is good for my size but my backhand needs work. I resort to slice and its pretty good :lol:

No videos but here is a pic from a tournament like 2 or 3 years ago.

I was fascinated with Mattek's style :lol:. At a tournament which was over the 4th of July I had a red reebok shirt,white reebok shorts, knee high blue socks and white Prince shoes :eek:

21 - 40 of 316 Posts