Episode 4 with guests:
WTA: Ajla, Karo Pliskova, Yastremska
ATP: Berrettini, Querrey and Johnson

The couples interview with Ajla and Matteo was spicy hahaha

·
Registered
3,274 Posts

Episode 6 w/ guests:
Andy Murray and Marcus Rashford, Jennifer Brady, Coco Vandeweghe and Shelby Rogers, Leander Paes and Martina Hingis, Louisa Chirico and Kristie Ahn

·
Registered
11,889 Posts

Episode 4 with guests:
WTA: Ajla, Karo Pliskova, Yastremska
ATP: Berrettini, Querrey and Johnson

The couples interview with Ajla and Matteo was spicy hahaha
I thought Ajla grew up in Croatia.. And she now represents Australia, yet she seems to have an American accent. :unsure:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts

Episode 7:
01:51 Group Chat - Milos Raonic, Eugenie Bouchard, Bianca Andreescu and Felix Auger-Aliassime
07:12 Wayne Gretzky and Steve Nash Interview
14:06 Social Round Up
17:50 Post of the Week
18:30 Gaby Dabrowski Interview
21:13 Never Have I Ever - Milos Raonic, Eugenie Bouchard, Bianca Andreescu and Felix Auger-Aliassime

Seems to be a very Canadian episode today :)

·
Registered
7,725 Posts

Episode 7:
01:51 Group Chat - Milos Raonic, Eugenie Bouchard, Bianca Andreescu and Felix Auger-Aliassime
21:13 Never Have I Ever - Milos Raonic, Eugenie Bouchard, Bianca Andreescu and Felix Auger-Aliassime

Vasek :love:🥰😗

·
Registered
6,161 Posts

Episode 7:

In 2010 who'd have thought tennis would be important enough to Canada to have Gretzky and Nash to talk about it? And we'd have been amazed there there are enough well known Canadian players on tour to take over a whole episode of something like this.

But there they are: One outspoken ATP tour player activist co-hosting. Two junior GS singles championships in singles (and a few more junior GS champs not in the episode still rising). Two grand-slam singles finalists. Two GS doubles champions other than Daniel Nestor. And a reigning US Open Women's Singles Champion.

I can't believe its been over 9 years since Milos beat Verdasco for his first title, the years flew by. What a historic decade its been for Canadian fans.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts