Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

Registered
Not very inspiring graphics :unsure:
Probably some sort of virtual thing or videos of a bunch of players, but maybe they'll be creative and come up with something interesting.

Registered
I hope its the plan where they pay players outside the top 50. We will see in a few days
This is a health issue, but also a big economic issue, especially for people living paycheck to paycheck

Registered
I hope its the plan where they pay players outside the top 50. We will see in a few days
This is a health issue, but also a big economic issue, especially for people living paycheck to paycheck
This is not it . This is just ATP & WTA players having fun together, look at my previous post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
Boring, but at least the tours are collaborating.
It may be fun if some new faces are willing to participate. We've seen enough of Pospisil and BMS.

Gulbis and Ostapenko trash talking everyone, awkward moments between Rybakina and Nishikori, a tipsy brunch between Brengle or Collins and Paire, etc. There's some potential.

Registered
It may be fun if some new faces are willing to participate. We've seen enough of Pospisil and BMS.

Gulbis and Ostapenko trash talking everyone, awkward moments between Rybakina and Nishikori, a tipsy brunch between Brengle or Collins and Paire, etc. There's some potential.
Hahahahah if only 馃檭

Registered
I motion for BMS to be confined away from all cameras and internet connection 馃檭

Registered
I like the idea of players interviewing players 鈥 it's a good thing since players might be more relaxed than if they had been subjected to an inquisition by a journalist.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts