Tennis Forum banner

481 - 487 of 487 Posts

·
Registered
27,371 Posts
Team Bulgaria :hug: Siniakova is such a mental mess, I thought you had this after her last meltdown at 4-4. She should be looking psychological help ASAP.

So happy to finally win this after so many years playing this competition in World Group. Well done guys :hi5: @SAISAI-GOAT @Martn7 @Alejan_Milos. Also relieved to get this at the end of the Season after having lost 2 big finals in doubles this year by very little (Australian Open and YEC).
Bittersweet year for me overall, great success in doubles/Team competition but a very disappointing Season in singles somehow.

SAISAI had quite the year with this, Wimbledon, and #1 for few weeks :yeah:

Thanks Randy for hosting this :worship:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Team Bulgaria :hug: Siniakova is such a mental mess, I thought you had this after her last meltdown at 4-4. She should be looking psychological help ASAP.

So happy to finally win this after so many years playing this competition in World Group. Well done guys :hi5: @SAISAI-GOAT @Martn7 @Alejan_Milos. Also relieved to get this at the end of the Season after having lost 2 big finals in doubles this year by very little (Australian Open and YEC).
Bittersweet year for me overall, great success in doubles/Team competition but a very disappointing Season in singles somehow.

SAISAI had quite the year with this, Wimbledon, and #1 for few weeks :yeah:

Thanks Randy for hosting this :worship:
this match :hysteric:

saving MP to win the Fed Cup championship bolt:

from l to r @Javi, @Alejan_Milos, @Martn7, practice partner @danieln1 and coach @New_balls_please raise the trophy

the half-Spanish @Inger67 was also in the stands cheering on the Armada

@Martn7 you were a great captain this year, hope I can fill those shoes well next year in the the defense of our title ... @Javi @Alejan_Milos really enjoyed playing with you guys ... thanks for managing my good luck charm @Randy :wink2:

·
Registered
630 Posts
I don't really know how we won this after Siniakova wasted so many chances, but we somehow got away with it in the end @Alejan_Milos @Javi @SAISAI-GOAT Great job the whole team, we won our first Fed Cup title :bounce:

Bulgaria :hug: That last match was really close
Vamos! Thank you for choose me for the team. So proud of our perfomance during all the year. Hope to be back on the team for the next year. Sorry for Bulgaria, they deserved it too. See you all!

Enviado desde mi SM-J320FN mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Congratulations, Spain! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Great picks on Day 1 and sensible ones for Day 2 for sure, well-deserved. :yeah:

So disappointing we came short after yesterday's poor result and risky picks today. Thought all was lost when Siniakova had a point for 5-1 in the third, but then Kenin had 2 MPs. :lol:

I can only hope we play in the final again next year. It's really strange because I'm far from being patriotic or something, but I really thought that's my most important tournament of the season. :)
@Ivanovic_fan @vexxx :hug:

481 - 487 of 487 Posts