Tennis Forum banner

241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
Re: Tennis Tipping #91 | Luxembourg | Sunday OOP released!

Differences
Final

Matches Counted: 00
Matches Remaining: 00

00:00 | [1] Meelis EST vs [Q] libre83 HUN
Bacsinszky vs Lisicki
SR:0-1

Final

Matches Counted: 00
Matches Remaining: 00

02:02 | Jarl_02/libre83 VEN/HUN vs [Q] Daniela-Is-Mine/No Mercy!!! USA/POR
No diffs.
Lisicki 2-0 +1 vs Lisicki 2-1 +1
SR:1-1

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
Re: Tennis Tipping #91 | Luxembourg | Sunday OOP released!

Congrats winners!!:D

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I'm sorry but I don't understand how they won...I mean, it was based in SR or TB or what?

Heart is not online now...

But I don't uderstand....I don't understand why it says Lisicki 2-1 in green if Lisicki lost :help:

·
Registered
45,543 Posts
Don't count on it ;)

Congrats Meelis.. of course I lose to the eventual champion.. 0-4 H2H but I'll get you one time :p

DIM & No mercy :yeah:

·
Registered
45,543 Posts
I'm sorry but I don't understand how they won...I mean, it was based in SR or TB or what?

Heart is not online now...

But I don't uderstand....I don't understand why it says Lisicki 2-1 in green if Lisicki lost :help:
From the rules.
In case you chose the loser for the TB1 match:
Player A and Player B chose the loser of the TB1 match but Player A gives a set to the winner and Player B doesn't --> Player A wins.

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
heart Doodles

-Tippers of the tournament: libre83:bigclap: for having the highest average of correct picks!:D and for reaching the tournament's final! Runner up award goes to Daniela-Is-Mine and No Mercy!!! for winning the doubles title having qualified to enter the main draw!
-Lucky tipper of the tournament: Meelis for winning the tournament and for winning his 2R against the defending champ with a perfect TB1 score! Congrats!:D
-Unlucky tipper of the tournament: Andiyan for loosing his title to eventual champion Meelis! prooving he'll always be meelis' b**** eventhough he's the defending champ:p
-Match of the tournament: [1] Meelis EST vs Andiyan NED with no diffs & sr diffs we had to resort to the TB method in which Meelis won easily having tipped Flipkens to win 75 63--exact score of the match.:bowdown:
-Disappointment award: rvugt for not sending picks during the semi finals and btw he was a semi finalist in both events:sad:

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
You're right!

Sorry :hug:

Congratulations D-I-M and No mercy!!! :bounce:

Libre83 good run anyway :)
I'm sorry for not replying fast:p
was doodling:p
what andiyan said:p
but stil a good run btw:D

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
Well, congrats to the winners! Of course I was a dissappointment, but I was hoping that my hotel in England had Wifi connection, but I had to pay for it! Sorry Derevko for not sending, but I was happy with my 2 SF places! Good for my ranking!

241 - 255 of 255 Posts