Tennis Forum banner

321 - 328 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
72,389 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #44a – WTA Championships - Singapore - Sunday Diffs Posted 312/313

Andreas, we made it! :sobbing: so much due to him and great picking in the last two rounds :bowdown:

thanks Adey for managing and congrats to all of the teams who made it to this competition, as it's great to get here no matter what :hug:

·
Administrator
66,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
Re: Tennis Tipping #44a – WTA Championships - Singapore - Sunday Diffs Posted 312/313

Well that concludes my 25th hosting of a TF Tennis Tipping event.

Congratulations to Inger67 and Andreas/Coco Hero – bad luck to kfh_9118 and Frederik/TIEFSEE :hug:

As always a very big thanks to everyone for taking part :wavey:

Cheers everyone,

AdeyC

·
Registered
20,855 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #44a – WTA Champs - Singapore - Congrats Inger67 & Andreas/Coco He

Pushing just doesn't cut it at the YEC :lol::bigwave: Giulio :hi5:

Thanks for managing, Adrian :hatoff:

·
Registered
48,388 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #44a – WTA Champs - Singapore - Congrats Inger67 & Andreas/Coco He

Congrat Cory :cheer:

:spit: everyone pick me as favourite :spit: since i made Moscow Final, and i don't know how i made that far, then i knew i wont make far here :p what a jinx from everyone :p

sorry Henry :hug:

congrat Double Champion and sorry to Fred and Chroco, but who care what a good week, lots of delicious pts

thank you AbeyC for amazing management :yeah:

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts

Pushing just doesn't cut it at the YEC :lol::bigwave:
:confused: But it does win slams. :wavey:

·
Premium Member
104,723 Posts

Shitra :sad: so close yet so far.

Thanks Adrian for managing. Thanks Frederik for putting up with me for the whole year and well done to the winners.

321 - 328 of 328 Posts