Tennis Forum banner

221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Administrator
71,672 Posts

·
Registered
28,267 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #43a – WTA Championships - Congrats to Kirilenko-Fan and Pete!/Edy

Congrats to Kirilenko-fan and Edy/Pete! :worship: vexx so close :hug:

Bummer after a great tournament. :sad: Sloane looked in total control after the first 5-6 games but she started playing passively and Eline really went for it and never looked back. Sometimes is better not having the lead after first day.

Still a great Season for us @traddles. We should be proud. It’s really a shame, though, we came so close from winning a Slam and now this. Let’s keep it up next Season :cheer:

Thanks Adey, as always a pleasure to play one of your events :worship:

·
Premium Member
11,472 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #43a – WTA Championships - Congrats to Kirilenko-Fan and Pete!/Edy

:eek: great finish to the year for @Edy. and I

Congrats to all the finalists, thanks Adey :hatoff:

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts

Congrats Edy & Pete, also to Kirilenko-Fan!

Great year for us, Javi, 3 titles, plus 4 more finals, so close to win AO, now YEC and so close to no. 1. Who would have thought this back at the start of the year?
Thanks for playing with me this season and hopefully we will repeat this kind of performances next year.

Thanks Adey, fantastic management, as usual.

Probably the last tournament for me this season, see you next year!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Thanks guys! Congrats to the doubles winners, the runner-ups and all the Singapore qualifiers ?
Perfect management as usual Adrian -> quality managing since 19XX

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

Congrats to Kirilenko-Fan and also to Edy & Pete! Great picking all week :) Well done to everyone that played here this year as well.

I'm a bit bummed out to not have won this, since a title would've probably meant year-end #1 :( Hope to somehow manage to get there sometime next year!

Thanks for the perfect management Adey, always a pleasure to play in one of your tournaments.

221 - 231 of 231 Posts