Tennis Forum banner

181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Differences

(5) Davidspell (PUR) vs. Nottheone (ANT)
ARRUABARRENA 6-3 6-3, NICULESCU 6-3 6-3 vs. ARRUABARRENA 7-5 6-2, NICULESCU 6-2 4-6 6-1
Niculescu 2-0 v 2-1

Javi/danieln1 (ESP/BRA) vs. (2) Shaddad/chenhw (EGY/FIN)[
ARRUABARRENA 6-3, 6-2, ARRUABARENA 6-4 6-3, NICULESCU 6-3 6-4, NICULESCU 6-4, 6-3 vs. ARRUABARRENA 63 75, ARRUABARRENA 76 64, NICULESCU 64 36 63, NICULESCU 26 63 64
Niculescu 2-0 +2 vs Niculescu 2-1 +2

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Final (after Day 1)

2:2 | (5) Davidspell (PUR) vs. Nottheone (ANT) SR: 2-1, Nottheone has TB2 adv

4:4 | Javi/danieln1 (ESP/BRA) vs. (2) Shaddad/chenhw (EGY/FIN) SR: 4-2, Javi/danieln1 has TB2 adv

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Final Day 2

2:2 | (5) Davidspell (PUR) vs. Nottheone (ANT) SR: 2-1
Niculescu vs Arruabarrena

4:4 | Javi/danieln1 (ESP/BRA) vs. (2) Shaddad/chenhw (EGY/FIN) SR: 4-2
Niculescu +2 vs Arruabarrena +2

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
Wow, this is so exciting! My 1st WTA title!!! :woohoo: This came out of nowhere, I was struggling to win matches and put wins together in the last 3 months. :lol:

First of all, I want to congratulate @Davidspell on a great tournament. Being up on day 1 in finals is always tricky and that just forced me to go for it today. Maybe it would have been different if I wasn't down in the match.

I want to thank a couple of people, especially @Serg. , @Demosthenes and @chingching . You guys have been helping me throughout my career and I can't thank you enough for that. :)

Thank you @Zenith. for managing when you weren't supposed to do it. Hope everything is okay with our original manager. :unsure:

Congrats to the doubles champions and finalists as well!

And finally, thank you to Karolina for giving me inspiration to win this title. :laugh2:

·
Registered
601 Posts
This tournament will be written in our history. Congrats @Nottheone for the title, finally AKS slump is over and you are rising like your fave :x

:hug::hug: doubles partner @Davidspell you and we will come back stronger(if I ever remember to send).

·
Registered
37,309 Posts
Wow, this is so exciting! My 1st WTA title!!! :woohoo: This came out of nowhere, I was struggling to win matches and put wins together in the last 3 months. :lol:

First of all, I want to congratulate @Davidspell on a great tournament. Being up on day 1 in finals is always tricky and that just forced me to go for it today. Maybe it would have been different if I wasn't down in the match.

I want to thank a couple of people, especially @Serg. , @Demosthenes and @chingching . You guys have been helping me throughout my career and I can't thank you enough for that. :)

Thank you @Zenith. for managing when you weren't supposed to do it. Hope everything is okay with our original manager. :unsure:

Congrats to the doubles champions and finalists as well!

And finally, thank you to Karolina for giving me inspiration to win this title. :laugh2:

:inlove: :kiss: I am so proud of your success :inlove: It's nice to see a rising talent come through, especially one I grew up with and spent so much time with at ITF level :kiss: To more success :cheer:

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Final Day 2

2:3 | (5) Davidspell (PUR) vs. Nottheone (ANT)

4:6 | Javi/danieln1 (ESP/BRA) vs. (2) Shaddad/chenhw (EGY/FIN)

181 - 192 of 192 Posts