Let's have a kiki!
Tennis Tipping #32a - Rio de Janiero - Olympics 2016
August 6 - August 14, 2016
Welcome to Rio de Janeiro!, brought to you by Adrian. The 32th week of the Tennis Tipping season is a special one and going to take place in Brazil because of the 2016 Olympic Games. Read the rules and sign-up information and then decide to join.
Playing the game is simple:
- before the tournament starts the main draw is made.
- if you're in the qualifying you send in your pick of day 1 matches in a PM to the person running the tournament (including the set ratios for each match) You also send the exact score of one chosen match by the person running the tournament as a tie-breaker.
- main draw starts on monday, all qualifiers and players directly into the main draw send their picks with set ratios and a tie-breaker score to the person running the game
- the results will be posted as soon as possible.
- you have to send your picks, before the first match of the day starts, if you send your picks late, a lucky-loser (LL) will replace you
- a match will not count in case of a withdrawal, if a player is defaulted or any late schedule changes
- you get a point for each correctly predicted winner
Commitment: If you want to play, post a commitment in this thread e.g. "In" or "In, doubles with XY"
- all above rules still apply
- you still tip the WTA singles matches, not the doubles
- you team up with another player of TT tournament and the score of the team is the combined scores of both players
- for commiting your team, just post a commitment in the relative thread of the TT tournament, like "posterA/posterB is a team"
First Commitments deadline: Sunday, 31th July, 2016: 6.00PM CEST
Last Commitments deadline: Friday, 5th August, 2016: 10.00AM CEST
All picks should be sent by PM, in case if the board is down for more than 1 day, the tournament will be cancelled.
If the board is not working at the moment you're going to send or you can't send your picks via PM, send your singles and doubles picks to [email protected] or [email protected]
TB/SR method 2016: Here
General Rules: Here
Good luck, your Adrian. :hatoff: