·
Administrator
66,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #661
Re: Tennis Tipping 27a – Wimbledon - Saturday OOP Posted - Post 6 / 652

Differences

Singles Draw

Final

02:02 | a1canada (CAN) vs. SAISAI-GOAT (ESP) (SR 2:1) (ISR 0:0) - Williams vs. Kerber SR Differences: Williams 2-1 vs. Kerber 2-0

Picks Count

Williams 1 Kerber 1

·
Administrator
66,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #662
Re: Tennis Tipping 27a – Wimbledon - Saturday OOP Posted - Post 6 / 652

Differences

Doubles Draw

Final

04:04 | (LL) In The Zone/Dementieva_Dude (USA/CAN) vs. hessie/smokovec (AUS/ITA) (SR 2:3) (ISR 0:0) - Williams vs. Kerber SR Differences: Williams 2-0 v. Kerber 2-0

Picks Count

Williams 3 Kerber 1

Code:
[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][U][B]Eager Beaver Award[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Day Twelve – In The Zone
[/CENTER]

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I sweated for 2 days the possibility of @SAISAI-GOAT picking Serena 20 , but knew the smartest pick was KERBER 20 , but I only had the Kahoonas for a semi-block ?

Best of Luck , exciting Final Now!

·
Registered
29,574 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping 27a – Wimbledon - Saturday Diffs Posted - Post 661/662

I sweated for 2 days the possibility of @SAISAI-GOAT picking Serena 20 , but knew the smartest pick was KERBER 20 , but I only had the Kahoonas for a semi-block ?

Best of Luck , exciting Final Now!
LOL well you should have sweated because I seriously considered picking Serena 20 :devil:

·
Administrator
66,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #666

Singles Draw

Final

Matches Counted:3
Matches Remaining: 0

02:03 | a1canada (CAN) vs. SAISAI-GOAT (ESP) #SRs: 2-2

·
Administrator
66,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #667

Doubles Draw

Final

Matches Counted:3
Matches Remaining: 0

04:05 | (LL) In The Zone/Dementieva_Dude (USA/CAN) vs. hessie/smokovec (AUS/ITA) #SRs: 2-4

·
Administrator
66,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #668

Well that concludes my 73rd hosting of a TF Tennis Tipping event.

Congratulations to SAISAI-GOAT and hessie/smokovec :worship: – bad luck to a1canada and Dementieva_Dude/In The Zone :hug:

And as always a very big thanks to everyone for taking part :wavey:

Thanks also to @gumoll for taking opponent picks.

Cheers everyone,

AdeyC

·
Administrator
66,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #669

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping 27a – Wimbledon - Congratulations to SAISAI-GOAT and hessie/smokov

Wow, after 12 Years I win again Doubles title in Wimbledon, so 2030 is next goal. ah ah

Thank you AdeyC for the usually wonderful managment and congrats to SAISAI-GOAT and other finalists!!

·
Premium Member
27,239 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping 27a – Wimbledon - Congratulations to SAISAI-GOAT and hessie/smokov

this is too good... coach @SAISAI-GOAT a slam champ :worship:

I always believed in his potential, he flopped all year and contemplated retirement... then the grass season came and he showed he is a top TT player. Hope u continue to have even more success now, this victory is inspirational

congrats doubles champs... and AdeyC for the more than excellent management :bowdown:

·
Administrator
66,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #673

Champion's Interview

Reactions: danieln1

·
Registered
2,558 Posts

:cheer: great Kerber tip Raul!!

Bad luck to our opponents. Still a great week to make the final. Certainly helps with the ranking :).

Thanks to AdeyC for his usual perfect management :D. My favourite manager ;)

·
Registered
29,574 Posts

WOW, after 7 years on the Tennis Tipping circuit, some decent results but usually flopping in latter stages of the top tournaments (most prestigious prior singles title Sydney P470), to lift a Grand Slam singles trophy :grin2:

and to do it at Wimbledon, after saving a match point in 1R (McFail failing to convert vs Lapko) :eek:h:

First, I have to say congratulations to my opponent @a1canada! This was such a tough final that could have gone either way. You remind me of a young Genie taking TT by storm, and I am sure that you will win Grand Slam in the future :awww:

Next, I have to say thanks again to the incomparable @AdeyC ... this tournament was managed flawlessly as usual, and I just posted this in another thread last week but I have to say again that TT wouldn't even survive without your hard work and selfless dedication to the game.

Finally, I have some other thanks and shout-outs that I want to make:

to my fellow GOAT-Armada members, I was feeling the least accomplished of all of us for so long, but now finally this title makes our resumes complete:

@New_balls_please - former singles #2 and owner of longest winning streak in TT (23 straight singles wins)

@XINYUN-GOAT - former doubles #1 and Australian Open 2016 doubles champion (along with @zigga )

@Inger67 - former singles #1 and 2014 Wimbledon singles champion

@SAISAI-GOAT - CH doubles #3 / singles #4 (hope to rise to #1 to be equal to Inger) and 2018 Wimbledon singles champion

:worship:

my Fed Cup teammates, @Javi @Alejan_Milos lets go get that trophy in September ... @Martn7 we kept the Wimbledon singles trophy with Spain :hi5:

my doubles partner @Meelis, thanks for your support every week, let's go for our 3rd straight year in Singapore

my long-time pupil / hitting partner @danieln1, coach's Grand Slam title would not have been possible without you :awww:

my former pupil @M.P well now no longer pupil >>> coach

former pupil @chingching please come back :wavey:

my former doubles partner / 2018 Roland Garros champion @Kirilenko-Fan , interesting that we both came from nowhere these last 2 months

my friend @kfh_9118 , why didn't you play here :sobbing:

@Poltergeist, I win the first slam that you miss :hysteric:

@Randy, please tell me what stocks I should buy, your prediction that I would win was right @Nottheone @Demosthenes :bolt:

·
Registered
48,388 Posts

u won wimbledon:surprise::D

·
Premium Member
27,239 Posts

WOW, after 7 years on the Tennis Tipping circuit, some decent results but usually flopping in latter stages of the top tournaments (most prestigious prior singles title Sydney P470), to lift a Grand Slam singles trophy :grin2:

and to do it at Wimbledon, after saving a match point in 1R (McFail failing to convert vs Lapko) :eek:h:

First, I have to say congratulations to my opponent @a1canada! This was such a tough final that could have gone either way. You remind me of a young Genie taking TT by storm, and I am sure that you will win Grand Slam in the future :awww:

Next, I have to say thanks again to the incomparable @AdeyC ... this tournament was managed flawlessly as usual, and I just posted this in another thread last week but I have to say again that TT wouldn't even survive without your hard work and selfless dedication to the game.

to my fellow GOAT-Armada members, I was feeling the least accomplished of all of us for so long, but now finally this title makes our resumes complete:

@New_balls_please - former singles #2 and owner of longest winning streak in TT (23 straight singles wins)

@XINYUN-GOAT - former doubles #1 and Australian Open 2016 doubles champion (along with @zigga )

@Inger67 - former singles #1 and 2015 Wimbledon singles champion

@SAISAI-GOAT - CH doubles #3 / singles #4 (hope to rise to #1 to be equal to Inger) and 2018 Wimbledon singles champion

my Fed Cup teammates, @Javi @Alejan_Milos lets go get that trophy in September ... @Martn7 we kept the Wimbledon singles trophy with Spain :hi5:

my doubles partner @Meelis, thanks for your support every week, let's go for our 3rd straight year in Singapore

my long-time pupil / hitting partner @danieln1, coach's Grand Slam title would not have been possible without you :awww:

my former doubles partner / 2018 Roland Garros champion @Kirilenko-Fan , interesting that we both came from nowhere these last 2 months

@Randy, please tell me what stocks I should buy, your prediction that I would win was right @Nottheone @Demosthenes :bolt:
GOAT Speech :sobbing:

·
Registered
12,304 Posts

Congrats to SAISAI-GOAT and hessie/smokovec :yeah:

Many thanks to Adey for managing :worship:

·
Registered
7,510 Posts

@Inger67 - former singles #1 and 2015 Wimbledon singles champion

I thought I was reading a retirement speech! Congrats SAISAI-GOAT and also to hessie/smokovec. :yeah:

Big thanks to Adrian for another flawless Grand Slam TT tournament. :hatoff:

·
Registered
17,273 Posts

Wow SAISAI-GOAT won Wimbledon :eek: :bigclap:

Congrats mate, you totally deserve it.

Sorry I just know now, didn't follow TT Wimbledon since both Igor and I stupidly thought we have committed and just realised we didn't on the eve of Wimbledon starting :facepalm:

Reactions: SAISAI-GOAT
661 - 680 of 683 Posts