Tennis Forum banner

541 - 552 of 552 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,294 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #27 – Wimbledon - Congrats to SAISAI-GOAT and Latvian/Shankitova

defended Wimbledon title :surprise: :sobbing: :sobbing:

I think the first time in the history of TT that anybody has ever defended a Grand Slam singles title :eek:h:

didn't expect this at all coming into this tournament, thought my days at #1 were numbered but now I will work on adding weeks to my #1 reign :armed:

sorry to my faithful pupil @danieln1 with an AMAZING last fortnight, reaching your maiden GS 4R, QF, SF, F ... I couldn't have made it this far myself without you :awww: and am also obviously quite devasted that this was not your maiden GS title, but for sure you will win one in the future :cheer:

a mega thank you to @AdeyC for the flawless management (except for the dentist appointment and haircut scheduled at the same time as diffs to be released :happy: )

@a1canada (CAN) - 2019 final a Deja Vu of 2018 final :unsure:
@Martn7 (ESP) - we are starting quite a tradition for Spain, collecting multiple Grand Slam titles each :hi5:
@Pierre. (GBR) - you loss was not in vain :hug:
@Mauriac
@Davidspell (PUR)
@Demosthenes (USA)
@Meelis (EST)
@Poltergeist (SRB)
@coolfish1103 (USA)
@to paradise. (USA)
@Kirilenko-Fan (GER)
@Pete! (AUS)
@Randy (USA)
@M.P (HKG)
@zigga (SLO)
@sdtoot (GBR)
@Cooper96 (USA)
@goOudinUSA (USA)
@Michael! (GER)
@James (NED)
@kfh_9118 (AUS)
@ace the line (GBR)
@Javi (ESP) - come back :sobbing:
@Inger67 (USA)
Mixed feelings right now... sad for losing the final but happy that my friend @SAISAI-GOAT defended his title... this puts him as one of the best ever players of this game, no one ever defended a slam, thanks for everything, this game wouldnt be the same if we werent playing together :worship:

Congrats @Latvian @Shankitova on the title, so at least we lose to the eventual champs :SNE:

and last but not least, thank you and congrats on this perfect management @AdeyC, TT just gains a lot having you as a manager and all the other stuff you do!

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #27 – Wimbledon - Congrats to SAISAI-GOAT and Latvian/Shankitova

Congrats SAISAI-GOAT and Latvian/Shankitova :cheer:

Saisai defending the title :worship:

Excellent management as always, Adey :yeah:

·
Kookie Supporter
67,313 Posts

True TT-legend @SAISAI-GOAT :worship:

Also congrats to @Latvian and @Shankitova :cheer:

A big hug to @danieln1, @Edy. and @Pete! :hug:

And lat but certainly not least, major thanks to TT management legend @AdeyC :hatoff:

·
Registered
7,522 Posts

Well done @SAISAI-GOAT - defending your title is an awesome feat. :yeah:

Hard luck to @danieln1 - sometimes having a day 1 lead can be a disadvantage in TT :hug:

Congrats to the doubles winners and finalists and final thank you to @AdeyC for another flawless TT Grand Slam :hatoff:

·
Registered
13,995 Posts

Congrats to the winners (and runners up) and thanks to Adey for your great management of this big event. :D

·
Registered
17,283 Posts

Wow, congrats and excellent job defending the title @SAISAI-GOAT :wavey: should have changed your username to TT-GOAT now ?

Well done also to @danieln1 great achievement this fortnight.

Congrats also to double winners and finalists.

Thanks for managing @AdeyC, flawless as always :worship:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts

Defending a grand slam TT singles final? That is an absolutely incredible achievement @SAISAI-GOAT and deserves a long spell at No.1 :worship: Picking Halep to win too was brave and inspired

Reactions: SAISAI-GOAT

·
Premium Member
11,452 Posts

Congrats to all the winners :yeah:

Thanks Adey :)

·
Registered
48,417 Posts

:eek:

·
Registered
4,716 Posts

Congrats @SAISAI-GOAT Defending a Grand Slam title is such an amazing achievement, really well deserved

Well done to all the finalists, and thanks @AdeyC for managing the tournament

·
Milk and honey
3,725 Posts

At least I can say I lost to the eventual champion, I am the Fett to your Wozniacki @SAISAI-GOAT :eek:h: many congratulations. :hug:

Reactions: SAISAI-GOAT

·
Registered
29,577 Posts

At least I can say I lost to the eventual champion, I am the Fett to your Wozniacki @SAISAI-GOAT :eek:h: many congratulations. :hug:
:surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

the big difference is I am not a one slam wonder like WOZ :hysteric:

and also you are / will be more relevant than Fett :eek:h:

Reactions: Pierre.
541 - 552 of 552 Posts