Tennis Forum banner

201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #21a – Nurnberg - Congratulations to chenhw and chenhw/Shaddad

Big congrats to my partner:worship::worship:

eDonkey/vexxx :hug::hug: we have competed against each other several times and there're always some tough games between us, whether in terms of singles or doubles, and wish you guys good luck in FO.:wavey:

Finally, Thanks a million to Adey for your brilliant management as always.:worship::yeah:

Reactions: eDonkey

·
Registered
850 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #21a – Nurnberg - Congratulations to chenhw and chenhw/Shaddad

My second WTA titles in single :D
Sorry to TennisFan102 and eDonkey/vexxx :hug:
Thanks to Adey for your excellent management :smile2:

Reactions: eDonkey

·
Registered
6,458 Posts

Congrats, guys, you really did a great job this time a well. You really outdid us these 2 days.:worship:

And @chenhw with those two titles. Well done, at least it is the champion to defeat me in both tournaments. :D Lovely avatar, btw, Lena used to be one of my two faves back at the time when she was still active. :)

Thanks for everything this week, @AdeyC, I was just here for the deadline of sending picks and you posted them in a minute every day. :lol: :clap2:

And thanks to my doubles partner for standing here another week with me. :)

Reactions: Shaddad
201 - 210 of 210 Posts