Tennis Forum banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
*PLAYING TENNIS*
2,094 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #1c - Shenzhen | Congrats danieln1 and a1canada & TheDevMiester!!

Thanks for managing @goOudinUSA! Congrats to @danieln1 for the singles title!
@a1canada, Glad we could start this season with our first WTA title. Hopefully there will be many more this season! :)

·
*PLAYING TENNIS*
2,094 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #1c - Shenzhen | Congrats danieln1 and a1canada & TheDevMiester!!

Congrats to @a1canada and @TheDevMiester . Well played guys :grin2:
Sorry @Davidspell for picking Giorgi and ruining our team :|
Congrats to the singles champion as well.
Such a fun tournament we had here, I love Asia like my fave. Thanks so much for managing @goOudinUSA :worship:

·
Registered
8,204 Posts

Such a fun tournament we had here, I love Asia like my fave. Thanks so much for managing @goOudinUSA :worship:
It was such a great of the season for us :D
@a1canada and @TheDevMiester, that was such a wise action :eek:h: I remember doing that with @danieln1 and we left our opponents shook :lol:

And congrats for your title, @danieln1! Hope too meet you in the Top 40 soon! :)

·
Premium Member
27,374 Posts

It was such a great of the season for us :D

@a1canada and @TheDevMiester, that was such a wise action :eek:h: I remember doing that with @danieln1 and we left our opponents shook :lol:

And congrats for your title, @danieln1! Hope too meet you in the Top 40 soon! :)
you 2 make a very good team, hope u can have a lot of success this year :yeah:

·
Registered
601 Posts

Just realized that my H2H with @a1canada and @TheDevMiester in doubles (with diff partners though) is now 1-3 . When I am getting officially pigeonised? :SNE:

·
Registered
601 Posts

you 2 make a very good team, hope u can have a lot of success this year :yeah:

·
*PLAYING TENNIS*
2,094 Posts

Just realized that my H2H with @a1canada and @TheDevMiester in doubles (with diff partners though) is now 1-3 . When I am getting officially pigeonised? :SNE:
Well, if we keep meeting in the final rounds, I wouldn't mind that! Lol.

201 - 212 of 212 Posts